Travatan Z - where can I find an inexpensive price for this prescription?

That is my question also.

Latanaprost is the generic for travatan z..is much cheaper. talk to your eye doctor or pharmicist about it. paddyanne47

misterflow 22 Jul 2011

Travatan, without the Z, is the original drug, and just has a preservative in it, and that's the only difference in the two. Get Travatan at CanadaDrugs.com for about $40. - roughly 50% of what it costs in the States. Not going generic til at least Aug of 2013 .

Jerecon 27 Feb 2012

I have information that Travatan is currently set to expire in August 2013.