Can I take Tramadol and Tylenol or Ibuprofen at the same time?

Yes you can. There is a form of tramadol called ultracet that is a combo med of tramadol and tylenol.

If you are taking Tramadol standard capsules, containing Tramadol only then yes you can take Paracetamol and/or Ibuprofen at the same time. If you are taking the combination pill - containing Tramadol and Tylenol (as Kaismama has said) you can take Ibuprofen only with it.

Yes! I take 2 Tramadol every morning when I get up along with 2 ibuprofens. It helps the Tramadol to work better.