Tramadol stronger than oxycodone ?

at least for me tramadol does not do a thing for my pain. It seems to feel as though I have just taken aleve, which never helped either. Now this is just for me everyone s different
dm

yea Tramadol is definitely not as strong as oxycodone but it does help pain. Like the above said its kinda like taking an aleve or tylenol. For some people it can become addictive. Ive taken it off and on for years and never got hooked on it. But everyone is different. Lots of doctors prefer to prescribe Tramadol of Oxycodone and Vicodin because its less addictive. Hope this helps.