Does this tramadol make me feel like the Xanax because I don't like the feeling of being zoned out?

That may depend on what you are taking it for & how much you are prescribed. If not prescribed, please do not take it as it is addictive & has been known to cause seizures in certain types of people. It's not even in the same class of drugs as xanax as xanax is for anxiety, & tramadol is for pain, p;u has antidepressant qualities to it. More info would be helpful in totally answering your question...

Before I respond, may I ask;

Are these meds you ask about prescribed to you?

Please let me know so I can respond appropriately.