I'm not sure what to say. I had no idea so many people were addicted to tramadol but seeing hundreds of posts on the subject I'm obviously not alone. This "non-addictive drug" yea right when I first started taking them like so many others all I took was half a pill 25 mgs and it made my whole day livable now three years later I'm taking 3 to 4 50 mgs every few hours. in the last month I went thru more than 400. Plus taking vicoden/norco or whatever I can get ahold of. Yes I'm in a bad way I went to the doc and got efexor am now on highest dose and it's not helping my doc wants me on Prozac and that can not he taken with the tramadol at least not at the levels I'm Taking. I can't stop taking them without feeling like I'm going to die I have a full time job and three small children I can't function without them )-; I am trying to find alternatives to get off of these. I did a sleep study a week ago to see if that's a factor btw I have to suggest any kind of study or test to any doctor every doctor  I have seen. They basically treat me like an idiot and say its depression and stress and get that exercise into your life. I believe I have fibromyalgia/cfs I'm sorry this is so long. All I ever wanted was to feel good and be able to play with my children. There's got to be a way to get thru this and still function. Please I need help.

I've never done this before I hope I put this in the right area.