Tongue swelling, just started gabapentin..Please help?

Hey tink,

If your tongue is swelling from the gabapentin, you need to get to an ER immediately. You may be having an alllergic reaction which should not be ignored. Please seek medical attention right away.

Laurie

jk13 3 Nov 2011

I totally agree! Get yourself to the ER ASAP!! Best of luck to you!!!
Jeff K

Tink45 4 Nov 2011

Thank you .I did. My b/p was 220/116. They couldnt believe This new Free clinic encourage me to go off all meds cold turkey. They put me on a verly low dose of colonipin,.5 3xaday, was on 1mg 3x aday for over 10 years as I am diagnosed w servere panic disorder and major deppresion.
Problem is they only gave me 4 days woth and told me I must find a Doctor... I have no ins or money... Im really scared.

Anonymous

Wow Tink,
I agree with Laurie on this, seek medical attention asap!! Sounds like a severe allergic reaction to me as well.

Best wishes, and please get back to us?