Time required for plasma oxytocin level?

This page may help

Do you think it would be dangerous to put a ground up soboxone in my boyfriends coffee in the?

... morning before he took his oxytocin?

This is my second time replasing from drugs. The first time was from cocaine and now oxytocin or?

... (roxys). I didnt really feel anything from coming clean from cocaine. But when getting clean from oxytocin, I'm definetly feeling it. I have ...

What are the handling precautions for health care providers for Oxytocin?

It has been added as a hazardous drugs by NIOSH - our hospital pharmacists want the L&D nurses to glove when admixing, spiking or handling IV ...

Oxytocin - My wife suffered after childbirth from severe vomiting, how can we avoid this next time?

... and tetanic uterine contractions (convulsions) and also from chills and low blood pressure. At the time our first child was born the story ...