Tice BCG - Is it OK to exercise at a gym the day after getting a BCG?

Yes, it is fine to exercise as long as you feel up to it.

I am taking digoxin. Is it safe to exercise at the gym?

I am a type 2 diabetic and on health grounds I am attending a supervised exercise course at the gym sponsored by the doctor. I am concerned that the ...

Does BCG side effect last for several weeks. Should it be givene with genatmycin?

How initial 6 eek treatment , how the effect is checked. Can T1Grade 3 papillary carcinoma tretaed with BCG

What precautions should be taken for cleanup when a patient is using BCG and for how many hours?

We have been adding clorox to the toilet and and spraying Clorox Anywhere on the bathroom fixtures following urination of the bcg. What other ...

Abdominal Adhesions - After a hysterectomy 14 years ago for uterine cancer, I now have adhesions in?

... my abdomine causing pain mostly in my lower back and side right now. I was an avid exerciser and now my doctor says no exercise not even walking ...

Tice BCG Vaccine - After bcg treatment how long before oral sex is ok?

If semen is swallowed what is the danger