Tice BCG - Is it OK to exercise at a gym the day after getting a BCG?

Yes, it is fine to exercise as long as you feel up to it.

If after surgery for multiple tcc, found to be , low grade,, non invasive, and then 6 wks of bcg, a?

reoccurence is found! should the next go-around (surgery and bcg) include 6-more weeks of bcg alone? or mix with interferon? or something else along ...

I am taking digoxin. Is it safe to exercise at the gym?

I am a type 2 diabetic and on health grounds I am attending a supervised exercise course at the gym sponsored by the doctor. I am concerned that the ...

Abdominal Adhesions - After a hysterectomy 14 years ago for uterine cancer, I now have adhesions in?

... my abdomine causing pain mostly in my lower back and side right now. I was an avid exerciser and now my doctor says no exercise not even walking ...

Tice BCG Vaccine - After bcg treatment how long before oral sex is ok?

If semen is swallowed what is the danger

When will BCG treatments for bladder CA be available to patient?

What is the effect on myself because the BCG is not available for my treatments? My urologists staff had an accident with my 3rd treatment in August ...