Tice BCG - Is it OK to exercise at a gym the day after getting a BCG?

Yes, it is fine to exercise as long as you feel up to it.

If after surgery for multiple tcc, found to be , low grade,, non invasive, and then 6 wks of bcg, a?

reoccurence is found! should the next go-around (surgery and bcg) include 6-more weeks of bcg alone? or mix with interferon? or something else along ...

What precautions should be taken for cleanup when a patient is using BCG and for how many hours?

We have been adding clorox to the toilet and and spraying Clorox Anywhere on the bathroom fixtures following urination of the bcg. What other ...

Declined condition after BCG?

My father was given BCG for bladder cancer. Within 20 mins of leaving the Dr's office he had severe chills. From that day on his condition has ...

When will BCG treatments for bladder CA be available to patient?

What is the effect on myself because the BCG is not available for my treatments? My urologists staff had an accident with my 3rd treatment in August ...

Getting pain from my BCG shot is that normal?

I got the BCG shot in Mexico when I was a baby. But recently I been getting pain where my BCG scar is. It tends whet stronger every time. Should I ...