Tice BCG - Is it OK to exercise at a gym the day after getting a BCG?

Yes, it is fine to exercise as long as you feel up to it.

Does BCG side effect last for several weeks. Should it be givene with genatmycin?

How initial 6 eek treatment , how the effect is checked. Can T1Grade 3 papillary carcinoma tretaed with BCG

What if a BCG vaccination spot does not swell up?

My infant son received his BCG shot at birth.But the spot did not swell up to 6mm(it swelled only upto 1mm) and he did not get any fever also. Does ...

Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy- how much can I exercise?

I Took the echo stress test and the doctor told me that everything was working normally. before i was diagnosed i would exercise a lot... running 5 ...

Abdominal Adhesions - After a hysterectomy 14 years ago for uterine cancer, I now have adhesions in?

... my abdomine causing pain mostly in my lower back and side right now. I was an avid exerciser and now my doctor says no exercise not even walking ...

Tice BCG Vaccine - After bcg treatment how long before oral sex is ok?

If semen is swallowed what is the danger