Tice BCG - Is it OK to exercise at a gym the day after getting a BCG?

Yes, it is fine to exercise as long as you feel up to it.

If after surgery for multiple tcc, found to be , low grade,, non invasive, and then 6 wks of bcg, a?

reoccurence is found! should the next go-around (surgery and bcg) include 6-more weeks of bcg alone? or mix with interferon? or something else along ...

Does BCG side effect last for several weeks. Should it be givene with genatmycin?

How initial 6 eek treatment , how the effect is checked. Can T1Grade 3 papillary carcinoma tretaed with BCG

What precautions should be taken for cleanup when a patient is using BCG and for how many hours?

We have been adding clorox to the toilet and and spraying Clorox Anywhere on the bathroom fixtures following urination of the bcg. What other ...

Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy- how much can I exercise?

I Took the echo stress test and the doctor told me that everything was working normally. before i was diagnosed i would exercise a lot... running 5 ...

When will BCG treatments for bladder CA be available to patient?

What is the effect on myself because the BCG is not available for my treatments? My urologists staff had an accident with my 3rd treatment in August ...

0 answers 20 days ago