Tice BCG - Is it OK to exercise at a gym the day after getting a BCG?

Yes, it is fine to exercise as long as you feel up to it.

I am taking digoxin. Is it safe to exercise at the gym?

I am a type 2 diabetic and on health grounds I am attending a supervised exercise course at the gym sponsored by the doctor. I am concerned that the ...

What if a BCG vaccination spot does not swell up?

My infant son received his BCG shot at birth.But the spot did not swell up to 6mm(it swelled only upto 1mm) and he did not get any fever also. Does ...

Declined condition after BCG?

My father was given BCG for bladder cancer. Within 20 mins of leaving the Dr's office he had severe chills. From that day on his condition has ...

Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy- how much can I exercise?

I Took the echo stress test and the doctor told me that everything was working normally. before i was diagnosed i would exercise a lot... running 5 ...

When will BCG treatments for bladder CA be available to patient?

What is the effect on myself because the BCG is not available for my treatments? My urologists staff had an accident with my 3rd treatment in August ...