Tice BCG - Is it OK to exercise at a gym the day after getting a BCG?

Yes, it is fine to exercise as long as you feel up to it.

If after surgery for multiple tcc, found to be , low grade,, non invasive, and then 6 wks of bcg, a?

reoccurence is found! should the next go-around (surgery and bcg) include 6-more weeks of bcg alone? or mix with interferon? or something else along ...

Does BCG side effect last for several weeks. Should it be givene with genatmycin?

How initial 6 eek treatment , how the effect is checked. Can T1Grade 3 papillary carcinoma tretaed with BCG

Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy- how much can I exercise?

I Took the echo stress test and the doctor told me that everything was working normally. before i was diagnosed i would exercise a lot... running 5 ...

Tice BCG Vaccine - After bcg treatment how long before oral sex is ok?

If semen is swallowed what is the danger

Tice BCG Vaccine - Should my children have BCG vaccination?

My brother in law just came to the UK from Kenya and they spend a lot of time at their house, so wondered if that classified as an "at ...