Therapy with electrolytes at ulcerative colitis?

There is no note that it's use is contraindicated, however I don't know if it'll be of any benefit or if it'll make the colitis worse.

Ulcerative Colitis -- Maintenance - Can Azulfidine and Azothiaprine be used together as combination?

... therapy to treat Ulcerative Colitis? What are standard combination therapy treatments for Ulcerative Colitis?

Pentasa - I have ulcerative colitis and since last two month I have recurrent UTI so UTI is?

... corelated wit ulcerative colitis

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...