Therapy with electrolytes at ulcerative colitis?

There is no note that it's use is contraindicated, however I don't know if it'll be of any benefit or if it'll make the colitis worse.

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - I just started Pentasa and 4 hours later I have severe runny?

... diarrehea (all watery) and now blood. Is this normal for taking Pentasa?

Ulcerative Colitis -- Maintenance - Can Azulfidine and Azothiaprine be used together as combination?

... therapy to treat Ulcerative Colitis? What are standard combination therapy treatments for Ulcerative Colitis?

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Can taking Sulfazine 1500 mgs 3x daily for ulcerative colitis cause high alkaline phosphatates?

I have been on the above regimen for several years and have successfully avoided flareups of my ulcerative colitis. However, I am try to find the ...