Therapy with electrolytes at ulcerative colitis?

There is no note that it's use is contraindicated, however I don't know if it'll be of any benefit or if it'll make the colitis worse.

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - I just started Pentasa and 4 hours later I have severe runny?

... diarrehea (all watery) and now blood. Is this normal for taking Pentasa?

Pentasa - I have ulcerative colitis and since last two month I have recurrent UTI so UTI is?

... corelated wit ulcerative colitis

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Can taking Sulfazine 1500 mgs 3x daily for ulcerative colitis cause high alkaline phosphatates?

I have been on the above regimen for several years and have successfully avoided flareups of my ulcerative colitis. However, I am try to find the ...

I have ulcerative colitis and have been prescribed Laxido Orange. On the leaflet enclose in the?

... Laxido pack it says don't use if you've got ulcerative colitis. Any comments?