Therapy with electrolytes at ulcerative colitis?

There is no note that it's use is contraindicated, however I don't know if it'll be of any benefit or if it'll make the colitis worse.

Ulcerative Colitis -- Maintenance - Can Azulfidine and Azothiaprine be used together as combination?

... therapy to treat Ulcerative Colitis? What are standard combination therapy treatments for Ulcerative Colitis?

Why would bentyl be prescribed if packet information suggest not to take if you have ulcerative col?

Family member in hospital flare up of ulcerative colitis.Been in 7days. What is the function?. Patient also has a severe allergy to SULFA,Is this a ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Just Started Uceris for Ulcerative Colitis anyone else taking this?

I have been on every other medication but they haven't helped much so my doctor is trying the newly approved Uceris which is an enteric coated ...

I have ulcerative colitis and have been prescribed Laxido Orange. On the leaflet enclose in the?

... Laxido pack it says don't use if you've got ulcerative colitis. Any comments?