Therapy with electrolytes at ulcerative colitis?

There is no note that it's use is contraindicated, however I don't know if it'll be of any benefit or if it'll make the colitis worse.

Why would bentyl be prescribed if packet information suggest not to take if you have ulcerative col?

Family member in hospital flare up of ulcerative colitis.Been in 7days. What is the function?. Patient also has a severe allergy to SULFA,Is this a ...

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Can taking Sulfazine 1500 mgs 3x daily for ulcerative colitis cause high alkaline phosphatates?

I have been on the above regimen for several years and have successfully avoided flareups of my ulcerative colitis. However, I am try to find the ...

Just Started Uceris for Ulcerative Colitis anyone else taking this?

I have been on every other medication but they haven't helped much so my doctor is trying the newly approved Uceris which is an enteric coated ...