Therapy with electrolytes at ulcerative colitis?

There is no note that it's use is contraindicated, however I don't know if it'll be of any benefit or if it'll make the colitis worse.

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - I just started Pentasa and 4 hours later I have severe runny?

... diarrehea (all watery) and now blood. Is this normal for taking Pentasa?

Why would bentyl be prescribed if packet information suggest not to take if you have ulcerative col?

Family member in hospital flare up of ulcerative colitis.Been in 7days. What is the function?. Patient also has a severe allergy to SULFA,Is this a ...

Pentasa - I have ulcerative colitis and since last two month I have recurrent UTI so UTI is?

... corelated wit ulcerative colitis

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Just Started Uceris for Ulcerative Colitis anyone else taking this?

I have been on every other medication but they haven't helped much so my doctor is trying the newly approved Uceris which is an enteric coated ...