Therapy with electrolytes at ulcerative colitis?

There is no note that it's use is contraindicated, however I don't know if it'll be of any benefit or if it'll make the colitis worse.

Pentasa - I have ulcerative colitis and since last two month I have recurrent UTI so UTI is?

... corelated wit ulcerative colitis

Options for treating ulcerative colitis without surgery?

My doctor tells me that if I can't control my ulcerative colitis symptoms successfully without the use of Prednisone, he wants me to consider ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Just Started Uceris for Ulcerative Colitis anyone else taking this?

I have been on every other medication but they haven't helped much so my doctor is trying the newly approved Uceris which is an enteric coated ...

I have ulcerative colitis and have been prescribed Laxido Orange. On the leaflet enclose in the?

... Laxido pack it says don't use if you've got ulcerative colitis. Any comments?