Therapy with electrolytes at ulcerative colitis?

There is no note that it's use is contraindicated, however I don't know if it'll be of any benefit or if it'll make the colitis worse.

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - I just started Pentasa and 4 hours later I have severe runny?

... diarrehea (all watery) and now blood. Is this normal for taking Pentasa?

Ulcerative Colitis -- Maintenance - Can Azulfidine and Azothiaprine be used together as combination?

... therapy to treat Ulcerative Colitis? What are standard combination therapy treatments for Ulcerative Colitis?

Pentasa - I have ulcerative colitis and since last two month I have recurrent UTI so UTI is?

... corelated wit ulcerative colitis

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Just Started Uceris for Ulcerative Colitis anyone else taking this?

I have been on every other medication but they haven't helped much so my doctor is trying the newly approved Uceris which is an enteric coated ...