Therapy with electrolytes at ulcerative colitis?

There is no note that it's use is contraindicated, however I don't know if it'll be of any benefit or if it'll make the colitis worse.

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - I just started Pentasa and 4 hours later I have severe runny?

... diarrehea (all watery) and now blood. Is this normal for taking Pentasa?

Pentasa - I have ulcerative colitis and since last two month I have recurrent UTI so UTI is?

... corelated wit ulcerative colitis

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Can taking Sulfazine 1500 mgs 3x daily for ulcerative colitis cause high alkaline phosphatates?

I have been on the above regimen for several years and have successfully avoided flareups of my ulcerative colitis. However, I am try to find the ...

Just Started Uceris for Ulcerative Colitis anyone else taking this?

I have been on every other medication but they haven't helped much so my doctor is trying the newly approved Uceris which is an enteric coated ...