Theophylline food and drug interactions?

Theophylline?

i have been on theophylline for nearly 30 years (asthma is well controlled) but now have developed a fib... i need to go onto a new asthma drug with ...

Can a pharmacist refuse to give information on drug and food interactions?

I requested information on the possibility of a drug interaction when taking St. John's Wort with Lexapro. The pharmacist said, "St. ...

I am not sure we are using the drug interaction section correctly. Can you give me the steps?(prof)?

we are a home health agency. We use your site for identifying major drug interactions. I am not sure we are using to the best of our ability. I need ...

What are the most common drug interactions and side effects of this medication?

The name of medication is talwin nx 50mg and pescription saysn take 1 or 2 every 4-6 hrs. I am a smoker and weigh 136 lbs. I broke my wrist and the ...

Requesting for Drug interactions data?

I am an undergraduate student in the fourth and final year of my degree program at the University Of Colombo School Of Computing. I am majoring in ...