Theophylline food and drug interactions?

Does st john's wort really interact with fermented food (i.e: cheese)?

Does it really interact with fermented food and if so how much should i take of such food to be safe , also does this interaction mean the medicine ...

I am not sure we are using the drug interaction section correctly. Can you give me the steps?(prof)?

we are a home health agency. We use your site for identifying major drug interactions. I am not sure we are using to the best of our ability. I need ...

Requesting for Drug interactions data?

I am an undergraduate student in the fourth and final year of my degree program at the University Of Colombo School Of Computing. I am majoring in ...

Drug interactions: xeralto & CoQ10?

My patient is taking these for atrial fib. Are there any interactions between these two?

Source of drug interactions?

Dear, how is the list of drug interactions made? Is this based on spontaneous reporting by Drs/patients/... or is this based on the patient leaflet? ...