Theophylline food and drug interactions?

i have been on theophylline for nearly 30 years (asthma is well controlled) but now have developed a fib... i need to go onto a new asthma drug with ...

I printed off 16 pages of drug interactions, should I give this to my Doctor?

I take 14 Rx's and have 4 Major interactions and 17 Moderate interactions and 2 Minor interactions plus some with food. Should I give this list ...

Help me propranolol-theophyline?

analyze the interaction between propranolol - theophylline? 2 drugs in combination and solutions? thanks!!!

I am not sure we are using the drug interaction section correctly. Can you give me the steps?(prof)?

we are a home health agency. We use your site for identifying major drug interactions. I am not sure we are using to the best of our ability. I need ...

Source of drug interactions?

Dear, how is the list of drug interactions made? Is this based on spontaneous reporting by Drs/patients/... or is this based on the patient leaflet? ...