The pill is white round with a spilt and numbers 54425?

Pill imprint 54 425 has been identified as Hydromorphone hydrochloride 8 mg.

Hydromorphone is used in the treatment of pain; cough; anesthetic adjunct and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Hydromorphone 8 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.