The mechanisme of abortion with cytotec?How it works on uterum?

I couldn't find information regarding how Cytotec works to cause an abortion but Misoprostol can cause miscarriage or spontaneous abortion (sometimes incomplete which could lead to dangerous bleeding and require hospitalization and surgery), premature birth, or birth defects. Misoprostol has also been reported to cause uterine rupture (tearing) when given after the eighth week of pregnancy, which can result in severe bleeding, hysterectomy, and/or maternal or fetal death.

Marvell 6 Nov 2009

So I don't know the mechanism but it definitely cause abortion. Since the effects are so severe PATIENTS MUST BE ADVISED/WARNED NOT TO GIVE THE DRUG TO OTHERS.