The difference between lyrica and neurontin ( gabapentin)?

I do not have medical reasons. Look on-line or call pharmasist. I have taken both. The neurontin seems to be as effective as the lyrica in the control of the pain.
The main problem with me taking neurontin is that I stay sleepy most all of the day and night. Bad if looking at returning to work.
With Lyrica I am able to stay awake but I have much more difficult time keeping a clear head. Very frustrating!!
Since it looks like I will be home a while longer than expected, I am returning to neurontin. (I am in the process now of changing over,it will take a week or so)
Might as well sleep most of the time than to get aggrevated by not being able to concentrate.
Hoped this helped a LITTLE