The cortisone can to cause cancer?

I'm not aware that cortisone can cause cancer. Is there any particular cancer you have knowledge of that is caused by cortisone?

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/cortisone-side-effects.html

Why do I feel numbness in my arm from the cortisone shot?

my left arm feels numb and cold from the cortisone shot i got last month why

I lost my voice after two cortisone shots?

It has been over a week since I had a cortisone shot in each knee. I still cannot speak above a whisper. It has happened before but never lasted this ...

Can an injection of cortisone be given at same time as PRP?

I recently had an anaesthetic, removal of 25ml of water from the knee, an injection of cortisone, followed by PRP. Done with one catheter. I thought ...

I have been suffering with plantar fasciitis for 6 months in both feet, what can I do?

I'm terrified to get cortisone injections because of the horror stories and how painful i hear a cortisone flare is. But I'm desperate. I ...

Should my hand be this sore after cortisone injection?

I got a cortisone injection in my wrist a week ago. Was fine for 2 days following but since then my pain is far worse than beforehand. I feel like I ...

3 answers 2 days 1 hour ago