The cortisone can to cause cancer?

I'm not aware that cortisone can cause cancer. Is there any particular cancer you have knowledge of that is caused by cortisone?

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/cortisone-side-effects.html

Cortisone - I was diagnosed with "secondary Multiple Sclerosis" by a Neurologist.?

I do not qualify for the everyday injections that a primary MS patient self induces. The Neurologist suggested a procedure which has been used for ...

Chronic pain in neck from deg arthritis - used too many cortisone inj, any other suggestions?

Just started getting cortisone inj in my neck for chronic deg arthritis. Pain Doctor said a series of 3, a week a part, could give me relief for up ...

I lost my voice after two cortisone shots?

It has been over a week since I had a cortisone shot in each knee. I still cannot speak above a whisper. It has happened before but never lasted this ...

Knee feels weak after cortisone injection?

I had a cortisone and lidocaine injection done on the inside of my right knee earlier this morning. Now my knee feels like it is weak and could ...

1 answer 20 days ago