The cortisone can to cause cancer?

I'm not aware that cortisone can cause cancer. Is there any particular cancer you have knowledge of that is caused by cortisone?

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/cortisone-side-effects.html

Cortisone - I was diagnosed with "secondary Multiple Sclerosis" by a Neurologist.?

I do not qualify for the everyday injections that a primary MS patient self induces. The Neurologist suggested a procedure which has been used for ...

I had an Im cortisone injection & used augmented betamethasone topically same time had bad reaction?

I was wondering how you know if you are "hypersensitive" to cortisone? I had my first cortisone injection in my knee and was ok. I ...

When should I take my cortisone meds with or after food? Many thanks :)?

I take cortisone acitate 3 times a day but it doesn't say on the leaflet and I cant remember when I am supposed to take it. My chemist is always ...

Knee feels weak after cortisone injection?

I had a cortisone and lidocaine injection done on the inside of my right knee earlier this morning. Now my knee feels like it is weak and could ...