The cortisone can to cause cancer?

I'm not aware that cortisone can cause cancer. Is there any particular cancer you have knowledge of that is caused by cortisone?

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/cortisone-side-effects.html

Cortisone - I was diagnosed with "secondary Multiple Sclerosis" by a Neurologist.?

I do not qualify for the everyday injections that a primary MS patient self induces. The Neurologist suggested a procedure which has been used for ...

Chronic pain in neck from deg arthritis - used too many cortisone inj, any other suggestions?

Just started getting cortisone inj in my neck for chronic deg arthritis. Pain Doctor said a series of 3, a week a part, could give me relief for up ...

Cortisone over dose?

I have taken 50 ml cortisone for the past 5 month now I suffer severe desperation Well I get out of it? and How? thanks

Can cortisone be a reason for miscarriage in the first month of pregnancy?

I've made an IVF & the doctor used to give me 20mg. of corotrope daily in-case i have antibodies which kills the fetus but unfortunately i ...