Is teva 149 pain killer?

Yes, but not a narcotic. It is naprosyn.

What kind of light exercises can I do to relieve my back pain for shingles?

I went to see my doctor last friday and asked him for a pain killer medication because I was in a lot of pain due to having shingles. But when I saw ...

Once you're on suboxone for a pain killer addiction is it possible to get back on a pain killer?

i was on high dose perks and vics for years for a back injury.now i'm on suboxone for the last year n 1/2.my back has gotten even worse now due ...

What is the best non narcotic pain pill to take for venous stasis ulcer?

I have venous stasis ulcer in my leg and im looking for a non-narcotic pain pill to take what is the best pain killer to take?

A good alternative to Ibuprofen please?

I am taking Clopidogrel, Perinodpril and Simvastatin. As 2 of these meds can interact with Ibuprofen I am looking for a different pain killer for ...

Has anyone else had a Problem with Cefdinir by Aurobindo?

Last year when I had a UTI, I was given Cefdinir 300 mg by Teva. I had a seven day supply, one every 12 hours. This time the Pharmacy gave me ...