Is Temazepam used to treat anxiety and panic attacks like Valium and Xanex?

Temazepam is a prescription sleep medication approved for insomnia treatment. In general, the drug should only be used for the short-term treatment of insomnia (for no longer than seven to ten days).

Take care, best wishes!

Temazepam is used on a short-term basis to treat insomnia (difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep). Temazepam is in a class of medications called benzodiazepines. It works by slowing activity in the brain to allow sleep. It can become habit forming or an addiction so be careful.

Best regards,
pamee

No, it is not used for those purposes and is a different class of drug.

As a short-term sleep aid it should be only be taken for about 7 days. Your doctor may prescribe it for an extended period to deal with the side effects of another drug as mine has. It is very addicting and you cannot just quit.