Talwin Nx - what are the side affects from this. my dentist gave me today?

Anonymous

You can look this drug up on this site. Just under the drugs.com logo is a light blue banner with some clickable tabs and one says drugs a to z.Click on that and it will tell you. It is a strong pain killer so, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, constipation, lightheadedness are pretty much given possible side effects.

debra ann 27 Mar 2011

all of these side effects occur, with one huge drawback, it doesn't kill any pain, mild nor severe. It's a headache with a stupid name.