Anonymous

Taking Fioricet and tizanidine good or bad?

There are a few drug interactions between Fioricet and tizanidine. It can be taken together if necessary but the patient should be monitored.

Please see link below for the interactions in detail:

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

I suffer from Cluster Headaches.. Any Comment From Cluster Suffers?

Now using DHE Injections during severe eye pain during a cluster headache. has anybody tried Fiorcet for this type of headache?

Does the Imitrex injection provide a benefit similar to trigger-point injections?

I get migraine headaches that are the result of severe muscle spasms in my neck. In total desperation one time I used my prescribed Imitrex injection ...

Cluster Headaches help?

I have been getting Cluster Headaches since 2006, my then GP put me on Codiene based meds which I ended up dependent on. My next GP would'nt ...

Tizanidine side effects?

Can tizanidine cause tingling in the back of the head? Ive been taking 2 mg for about 2 weeks and the back of my head tingles for a few seconds then ...

Is zanaflex really that bad?

I was prescribed zanaflex 4mg TID but have never taken it before. I've read most side effects and am think of taking 1mg first to see how it ...