Anonymous

Taking Fioricet and tizanidine good or bad?

There are a few drug interactions between Fioricet and tizanidine. It can be taken together if necessary but the patient should be monitored.

Please see link below for the interactions in detail:

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

Does the Imitrex injection provide a benefit similar to trigger-point injections?

I get migraine headaches that are the result of severe muscle spasms in my neck. In total desperation one time I used my prescribed Imitrex injection ...

Tizanidine side effects?

Can tizanidine cause tingling in the back of the head? Ive been taking 2 mg for about 2 weeks and the back of my head tingles for a few seconds then ...

Can I take tizanidine with nortriptylie and fioricet?

i have sever headaches and always have neckspasms can i take all three medications at the same time

Is zanaflex really that bad?

I was prescribed zanaflex 4mg TID but have never taken it before. I've read most side effects and am think of taking 1mg first to see how it ...

How long should it take for me to feel relief from taking Tizanidine?

I have been taking this for 3 to 4 days & it doesn't seem to be helping how much time is needed before I know the dosage is correct how long ...