Anonymous

Taking Fioricet and tizanidine good or bad?

There are a few drug interactions between Fioricet and tizanidine. It can be taken together if necessary but the patient should be monitored.

Please see link below for the interactions in detail:

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

I suffer from Cluster Headaches.. Any Comment From Cluster Suffers?

Now using DHE Injections during severe eye pain during a cluster headache. has anybody tried Fiorcet for this type of headache?

Does the Imitrex injection provide a benefit similar to trigger-point injections?

I get migraine headaches that are the result of severe muscle spasms in my neck. In total desperation one time I used my prescribed Imitrex injection ...

Cluster Headaches help?

I have been getting Cluster Headaches since 2006, my then GP put me on Codiene based meds which I ended up dependent on. My next GP would'nt ...

What can help work with lortab/norco to help take less?

I am on several chronic conditions. two in the legs mostly nueropathy. I have cluster headaches where are take fioricet for them now. that is a issue ...

How long should it take for me to feel relief from taking Tizanidine?

I have been taking this for 3 to 4 days & it doesn't seem to be helping how much time is needed before I know the dosage is correct how long ...