Taking Fioricet and tizanidine good or bad?

There are a few drug interactions between Fioricet and tizanidine. It can be taken together if necessary but the patient should be monitored.

Please see link below for the interactions in detail:

Does the Imitrex injection provide a benefit similar to trigger-point injections?

I get migraine headaches that are the result of severe muscle spasms in my neck. In total desperation one time I used my prescribed Imitrex injection ...

Cluster Headaches help?

I have been getting Cluster Headaches since 2006, my then GP put me on Codiene based meds which I ended up dependent on. My next GP would'nt ...

Can I take tizanidine with nortriptylie and fioricet?

i have sever headaches and always have neckspasms can i take all three medications at the same time

Is zanaflex really that bad?

I was prescribed zanaflex 4mg TID but have never taken it before. I've read most side effects and am think of taking 1mg first to see how it ...