Anonymous

Taking Fioricet and tizanidine good or bad?

There are a few drug interactions between Fioricet and tizanidine. It can be taken together if necessary but the patient should be monitored.

Please see link below for the interactions in detail:

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

How long does Serax work for, before using other medicines?

I am currently treated for both PTSD and severe back problems, as well as painful upper-body spasms. Meds I'm on are; Tizanidine (Zanaflex), as ...

Does the Imitrex injection provide a benefit similar to trigger-point injections?

I get migraine headaches that are the result of severe muscle spasms in my neck. In total desperation one time I used my prescribed Imitrex injection ...

Tizanidine side effects?

Can tizanidine cause tingling in the back of the head? Ive been taking 2 mg for about 2 weeks and the back of my head tingles for a few seconds then ...

Can I take tizanidine with nortriptylie and fioricet?

i have sever headaches and always have neckspasms can i take all three medications at the same time