When taking Eloquis is there anything I can't eat..Such as greens?

No, coumadin is the only one that is effected by diet.

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

Can I use Meridia if a have a Thyroid problem ?

Right now I'm taking Cytomel and Syntroid. I do exercise 3 to 4 time a week and I eat healthy. In the weekend I eat out but salads and I ...

I am taking Effient. Is there anything in a diet that would affect you while taking the Effient?

... I have heard you cannot eat (greens) turnip greens; lettuce; or any green veggy. Thanks

What are dugs to be given before eat and after eat??

i want a list like that Give NSAIDS before eat to avoid ulcer... domperidone before eat to regulate the stomach and intestine motility

Pulmonary Embolism - My inr keeps dropping even though I dont eat any greens etc. It was 1.9 they?

... increased my dose to 7.5mg then 5mg repeat... went up to 2.2... stayed in that dose... a week ago dropped back to 1.9 and now 3 days ago to ...