When taking Eloquis is there anything I can't eat..Such as greens?

No, coumadin is the only one that is effected by diet.

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

Can terbinafine effect the color of ones stool?

i have been taking terbinafine for about two or three weeks now . and usually i do not go to the bathroom every day unless i have an upset stomac,any ...

I have been told by some (not my Dr.) not to eat greens while taking Palvix,is that true?

Is there foods that I should avoid while taking Palvix?

What can/should I eat to take Viibryd with? Is it ok to eat yogurt?

I know I need to eat with Viibryd. I was doing whole meals but I'm trying to watch my weight so I was wondering what I can/should eat before I ...

Pulmonary Embolism - My inr keeps dropping even though I dont eat any greens etc. It was 1.9 they?

... increased my dose to 7.5mg then 5mg repeat... went up to 2.2... stayed in that dose... a week ago dropped back to 1.9 and now 3 days ago to ...