I am taking albuterol w/neb,advair diskus,combivent inhaler,will I test positive for meth if tested?

I don't know why they would. They have no meth in them.

I understand that Combivent is to be taken off the market. Is this true?

I heard that Combivent is to be taken off the market by 2013 because of the propellant. If this is true, what will replace it for us COPDers? It is ...

Is albuterol a barbituate?

my friend tested positive for barbituates on a mouth swab. he borrowed my albuterol inhaler when he was having an athsma spell. would this cause a ...

Advair Diskus or Ventolin - could either give a false positive for alcohol?

I have a court ordered intoxalot and have failed a few times! would using advair or the ventolin cause a false positive for alcohol?? i learned any ...

Can I switch from advair diskus to symbacort?

I am now taking advair diskcus 500/50 which has put me in dougnut hole with blue cross. I can get sybacort through the va. Would it be safe for me to ...

Should I stop use of Advair Diskus 250/50 if experiencing mild blurry vision after almost a month?

This is first time use of a maintenance inhaler ever. No previous asthma and not taking any other steroids ever. Use is for COPD resulting from lung ...