I am taking albuterol w/neb,advair diskus,combivent inhaler,will I test positive for meth if tested?

I don't know why they would. They have no meth in them.

I understand that Combivent is to be taken off the market. Is this true?

I heard that Combivent is to be taken off the market by 2013 because of the propellant. If this is true, what will replace it for us COPDers? It is ...

Advair Diskus - My son is on advair and he's had 3 critical astma attacks,I'm wondering is this?

... advair working before he was put on advair be haven't had a asthma attack in over 10 years

Can you recommend an inhaler that does not use albuterol sulfate?

I am allergic to albuterol sulfate, it causes numbing of my mouth/nose if I use the HFA inhalers more than 3-4 times in a week. I have tried ...

Can I switch from advair diskus to symbacort?

I am now taking advair diskcus 500/50 which has put me in dougnut hole with blue cross. I can get sybacort through the va. Would it be safe for me to ...