I am taking albuterol w/neb,advair diskus,combivent inhaler,will I test positive for meth if tested?

I don't know why they would. They have no meth in them.

Will my albuterol inhaler cause problems for me when I am drug tested?

i was told that my inhaler could cause a false positive for meth if i am drug tested. i dont think it sounds right, but i do have concerns.

I understand that Combivent is to be taken off the market. Is this true?

I heard that Combivent is to be taken off the market by 2013 because of the propellant. If this is true, what will replace it for us COPDers? It is ...

Is albuterol a barbituate?

my friend tested positive for barbituates on a mouth swab. he borrowed my albuterol inhaler when he was having an athsma spell. would this cause a ...

Can I switch from advair diskus to symbacort?

I am now taking advair diskcus 500/50 which has put me in dougnut hole with blue cross. I can get sybacort through the va. Would it be safe for me to ...

Does ADVAIR DISKU contain Albuterrol and/or psuedoephedrine ?

can or will it cause a false positive or does it show up positive for methamphetimine ?