I am taking albuterol w/neb,advair diskus,combivent inhaler,will I test positive for meth if tested?

I don't know why they would. They have no meth in them.

Will my albuterol inhaler cause problems for me when I am drug tested?

i was told that my inhaler could cause a false positive for meth if i am drug tested. i dont think it sounds right, but i do have concerns.

Advair Diskus - My son is on advair and he's had 3 critical astma attacks,I'm wondering is this?

... advair working before he was put on advair be haven't had a asthma attack in over 10 years

Can you recommend an inhaler that does not use albuterol sulfate?

I am allergic to albuterol sulfate, it causes numbing of my mouth/nose if I use the HFA inhalers more than 3-4 times in a week. I have tried ...

Can I switch from advair diskus to symbacort?

I am now taking advair diskcus 500/50 which has put me in dougnut hole with blue cross. I can get sybacort through the va. Would it be safe for me to ...