I am taking albuterol w/neb,advair diskus,combivent inhaler,will I test positive for meth if tested?

I don't know why they would. They have no meth in them.

I understand that Combivent is to be taken off the market. Is this true?

I heard that Combivent is to be taken off the market by 2013 because of the propellant. If this is true, what will replace it for us COPDers? It is ...

Advair Diskus - My son is on advair and he's had 3 critical astma attacks,I'm wondering is this?

... advair working before he was put on advair be haven't had a asthma attack in over 10 years

Does ADVAIR DISKU contain Albuterrol and/or psuedoephedrine ?

can or will it cause a false positive or does it show up positive for methamphetimine ?

Advair Diskus - If you take advair can (or should) you still use albuterol before exercise?

After months of having a difficult time working out and sometimes with moderate activities as well,I was finally able to workout without feeling ...