I am taking albuterol w/neb,advair diskus,combivent inhaler,will I test positive for meth if tested?

I don't know why they would. They have no meth in them.

Will my albuterol inhaler cause problems for me when I am drug tested?

i was told that my inhaler could cause a false positive for meth if i am drug tested. i dont think it sounds right, but i do have concerns.

I understand that Combivent is to be taken off the market. Is this true?

I heard that Combivent is to be taken off the market by 2013 because of the propellant. If this is true, what will replace it for us COPDers? It is ...

Can I switch from advair diskus to symbacort?

I am now taking advair diskcus 500/50 which has put me in dougnut hole with blue cross. I can get sybacort through the va. Would it be safe for me to ...

Advair Diskus - If you take advair can (or should) you still use albuterol before exercise?

After months of having a difficult time working out and sometimes with moderate activities as well,I was finally able to workout without feeling ...