I am taking albuterol w/neb,advair diskus,combivent inhaler,will I test positive for meth if tested?

I don't know why they would. They have no meth in them.

Will my albuterol inhaler cause problems for me when I am drug tested?

i was told that my inhaler could cause a false positive for meth if i am drug tested. i dont think it sounds right, but i do have concerns.

I understand that Combivent is to be taken off the market. Is this true?

I heard that Combivent is to be taken off the market by 2013 because of the propellant. If this is true, what will replace it for us COPDers? It is ...

Is albuterol a barbituate?

my friend tested positive for barbituates on a mouth swab. he borrowed my albuterol inhaler when he was having an athsma spell. would this cause a ...

Advair Diskus - My son is on advair and he's had 3 critical astma attacks,I'm wondering is this?

... advair working before he was put on advair be haven't had a asthma attack in over 10 years