I am taking albuterol w/neb,advair diskus,combivent inhaler,will I test positive for meth if tested?

I don't know why they would. They have no meth in them.

I understand that Combivent is to be taken off the market. Is this true?

I heard that Combivent is to be taken off the market by 2013 because of the propellant. If this is true, what will replace it for us COPDers? It is ...

Is albuterol a barbituate?

my friend tested positive for barbituates on a mouth swab. he borrowed my albuterol inhaler when he was having an athsma spell. would this cause a ...

Advair Diskus - My son is on advair and he's had 3 critical astma attacks,I'm wondering is this?

... advair working before he was put on advair be haven't had a asthma attack in over 10 years

Advair Diskus or Ventolin - could either give a false positive for alcohol?

I have a court ordered intoxalot and have failed a few times! would using advair or the ventolin cause a false positive for alcohol?? i learned any ...

Can you recommend an inhaler that does not use albuterol sulfate?

I am allergic to albuterol sulfate, it causes numbing of my mouth/nose if I use the HFA inhalers more than 3-4 times in a week. I have tried ...