I have been taking 16mg a day for 7 days will I get sick I get them on 7th?

You have a good 36 hours before it's terrible. If you can get some klonopin would be better longer half life.good luck

No you wont get sick. I've been taking these for a long time and know that you can go a few days 2-3 before you get sickj. You'll be a little uncomfortable but you'll be ok. Good luck to you...

You will probably feel not prefect but as long as you manage to get your next dose within 48 hours from your last dose, you will most likely be able to make it feeling all right. If you go past 72 hours between your doses, it will likely get very bad for you. You will not die, but you will gradually start to feel quite ill. The good news is that all the symptoms, no matter how bad they get will resolve quickly as soon as you dose your normal amount of SUB again.

Suboxone stays in your system for several days before withdrawal sets in from lack of taking it. If you miss one day, you'll be ok. 16mgs is a high dose, I would hope you could cut back from this high of a dose eventually.