I have synus infection,is safe to take pentrexyl for this condition and for how long ?

Yes, usually its ordered for at least 7 days.

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Is it safe to have sex if I have a bacterial infection?

I have a bacterial infection and I am taking Cephalexin. My boyfriend are leaving for a cruise tomorrow. Is it safe to have sex and oral sex?

Vaginal Yeast Infection - I have recurrent yeast infections despite using Monistat many times?

I get red itchy condition in the vulva every two or three weeks. I use OTC creams or prescriptions creams but it keeps coming back. Also Diflucan ...

Infections - At the first of this year after a series of what was considered unrelated problems I?

... was told I had an infection called Actinomycosis . 7 months latter I still can't get it under control I have a problem with penicillin any ...