I have synus infection,is safe to take pentrexyl for this condition and for how long ?

Yes, usually its ordered for at least 7 days.

What is pentrexyl? is it safe to take?

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Is it safe to have sex if I have a bacterial infection?

I have a bacterial infection and I am taking Cephalexin. My boyfriend are leaving for a cruise tomorrow. Is it safe to have sex and oral sex?

Vaginal Yeast Infection - I have recurrent yeast infections despite using Monistat many times?

I get red itchy condition in the vulva every two or three weeks. I use OTC creams or prescriptions creams but it keeps coming back. Also Diflucan ...

Fungal Infections - Am on medication for the condition the clinical officer said is fungal ?

... lishions on my chik and a pach of 2cm by 3cm on my chest .am taking fluconazole capsule,which i take once a day for 14days.this goes with a cream ...

1 answer 2 days 1 hour ago