I have synus infection,is safe to take pentrexyl for this condition and for how long ?

Yes, usually its ordered for at least 7 days.

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

How long after using medication to treat a yeast infection is it safe to use condoms?

The medication I'm using for yeast infection says it can affect certain birth control like condoms by weakening the latex of them, So I'm ...

Vaginal Yeast Infection - I have recurrent yeast infections despite using Monistat many times?

I get red itchy condition in the vulva every two or three weeks. I use OTC creams or prescriptions creams but it keeps coming back. Also Diflucan ...

Fungal Infections - Am on medication for the condition the clinical officer said is fungal ?

... lishions on my chik and a pach of 2cm by 3cm on my chest .am taking fluconazole capsule,which i take once a day for 14days.this goes with a cream ...