I have synus infection,is safe to take pentrexyl for this condition and for how long ?

Yes, usually its ordered for at least 7 days.

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

What is pentrexyl? is it safe to take?

How long after using medication to treat a yeast infection is it safe to use condoms?

The medication I'm using for yeast infection says it can affect certain birth control like condoms by weakening the latex of them, So I'm ...

Infections - Got an ear infection and was wondering how long it usually takes to clear up when on?

Hi there... my name is Michael Jaccarino. I went to urgent care a few days ago due to some pain and loss of hearing in my left ear and it ended up ...

Infections - At the first of this year after a series of what was considered unrelated problems I?

... was told I had an infection called Actinomycosis . 7 months latter I still can't get it under control I have a problem with penicillin any ...