I have synus infection,is safe to take pentrexyl for this condition and for how long ?

Yes, usually its ordered for at least 7 days.

What is pentrexyl? is it safe to take?

How long after using medication to treat a yeast infection is it safe to use condoms?

The medication I'm using for yeast infection says it can affect certain birth control like condoms by weakening the latex of them, So I'm ...

Infections - At the first of this year after a series of what was considered unrelated problems I?

... was told I had an infection called Actinomycosis . 7 months latter I still can't get it under control I have a problem with penicillin any ...

Fungal Infections - Am on medication for the condition the clinical officer said is fungal ?

... lishions on my chik and a pach of 2cm by 3cm on my chest .am taking fluconazole capsule,which i take once a day for 14days.this goes with a cream ...