I have synus infection,is safe to take pentrexyl for this condition and for how long ?

Yes, usually its ordered for at least 7 days.

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

Pregnancy - is it safe to take ceftriaxone during pregnancy?

I am 23 yrs old .and pregnant in the 4th mon my doc prescibed me ceftriaxon after i have taken amoxyl for 7 days for kidney infection. Is my baby ...

Is it safe to have sex if I have a bacterial infection?

I have a bacterial infection and I am taking Cephalexin. My boyfriend are leaving for a cruise tomorrow. Is it safe to have sex and oral sex?

Fungal Infections - Am on medication for the condition the clinical officer said is fungal ?

... lishions on my chik and a pach of 2cm by 3cm on my chest .am taking fluconazole capsule,which i take once a day for 14days.this goes with a cream ...