I have synus infection,is safe to take pentrexyl for this condition and for how long ?

Yes, usually its ordered for at least 7 days.

What is pentrexyl? is it safe to take?

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Pregnancy - is it safe to take ceftriaxone during pregnancy?

I am 23 yrs old .and pregnant in the 4th mon my doc prescibed me ceftriaxon after i have taken amoxyl for 7 days for kidney infection. Is my baby ...

How long after using medication to treat a yeast infection is it safe to use condoms?

The medication I'm using for yeast infection says it can affect certain birth control like condoms by weakening the latex of them, So I'm ...

Infections - Got an ear infection and was wondering how long it usually takes to clear up when on?

Hi there... my name is Michael Jaccarino. I went to urgent care a few days ago due to some pain and loss of hearing in my left ear and it ended up ...