I have synus infection,is safe to take pentrexyl for this condition and for how long ?

Yes, usually its ordered for at least 7 days.

How long does it take to feel the effects of taking cephilexin?

i have a really bad uti/kidney infection and ive already taken 3 days of cipro and 4 days of macrobid with no improvement. how much longer will the ...

How long after using medication to treat a yeast infection is it safe to use condoms?

The medication I'm using for yeast infection says it can affect certain birth control like condoms by weakening the latex of them, So I'm ...

Is it safe to have sex if I have a bacterial infection?

I have a bacterial infection and I am taking Cephalexin. My boyfriend are leaving for a cruise tomorrow. Is it safe to have sex and oral sex?

Infections - Got an ear infection and was wondering how long it usually takes to clear up when on?

Hi there... my name is Michael Jaccarino. I went to urgent care a few days ago due to some pain and loss of hearing in my left ear and it ended up ...