I have synus infection,is safe to take pentrexyl for this condition and for how long ?

Yes, usually its ordered for at least 7 days.

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

How long after using medication to treat a yeast infection is it safe to use condoms?

The medication I'm using for yeast infection says it can affect certain birth control like condoms by weakening the latex of them, So I'm ...

Infections - At the first of this year after a series of what was considered unrelated problems I?

... was told I had an infection called Actinomycosis . 7 months latter I still can't get it under control I have a problem with penicillin any ...