How to Switch from celexa to wellbutrin?

Please discuss with your doctor. He/She will probably make a tapering down dose of Celexa and increase the Wellbutrin accordingly.

Absolutely! I agree with Marvell. They both may be seen as antidepressants, but they are two totally different drugs!

Hi Danica,
I hope you're not attempting to do this on your own. It could be tricky dosage- wise and potentially very uncomfortable. Please have your Dr monitoring the switch. Keep us posted.
4N Substances

If you can't talk to your doctor then you should discuss this with your pharmacist as they can help you with the change.
I am echoing everyone else here to say "Don't do this on your own"