Sun exposure while taking lisinopril?

Don't really think it should make any difference, what is the intensity of the sun? How long are you exposed?

Please do expect to hear from you, thanks & take care.

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

Find information on long term sun exposure to medications?

information on what cautions medications have on long term exposure to sun such as at the beach.

Has anyone gotten bad rashes on their extremities from BP meds?

If I am in the sun for very long I get a really ugly bad rash on my lower legs and ankles and sometimes on my upper arms. I am on Lisinopril and ...

I break out in red bumps and pimples after sun exposure, what could it be and how can I stop it?

After sun exposure I break out on my chest and neck with red bumps and little pimple like things. I have tried applying sun screen and not applying ...

Ciprofloxacin plus sun and alcohol?

I was just prescribed Cipro for a high PSA..hoping its just a prostate infection. 500mg for the next 60 days. I am also taking a 7 day Caribbean ...