Sun exposure while taking lisinopril?

Don't really think it should make any difference, what is the intensity of the sun? How long are you exposed?

Please do expect to hear from you, thanks & take care.

Have been off accutane for 3 wks, can I get normal sun exposure with sunscreen without worrying?

... about accutane sensitivity? Normally don't burn easily, but while on accutane had to severely limit sun exposure even with high spf lotion.

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

Seroquel - does the sun and sweating effect my seroquil?

my doctor has requested that i limit my sun exposure since taking seroquil... i want to know why.

Has anyone gotten bad rashes on their extremities from BP meds?

If I am in the sun for very long I get a really ugly bad rash on my lower legs and ankles and sometimes on my upper arms. I am on Lisinopril and ...

Sun exposure?

how long does tramadol stay in your system after you stop taking it. I only took it for about a week and didn't like the way it made me feel so ...