Sun exposure while taking lisinopril?

Don't really think it should make any difference, what is the intensity of the sun? How long are you exposed?

Please do expect to hear from you, thanks & take care.

Taking Benicar HCT and metorporal- going on a cruise- concerned about sunburn?

I am taking Benicar HCT 40/25mg and metoporal since March and it is doing well controlling my HBP to a reasonable level. Am going on a cruise end of ...

Do I need to continue avoiding sun exposure after efudex application ceases (healing stage)?

I understand I should avoid sun exposure during the application period (which is 1 week for me). However after day 7 and during the healing stage do ...

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

Find information on long term sun exposure to medications?

information on what cautions medications have on long term exposure to sun such as at the beach.

Has anyone had a problem with sensitivity to the sun while taking Bydureon?

I have been taking Bydureon since February 2013. I was at the Jersey Shore for the 4th of July weekend and although tried to watch my sun exposure ...