Sun exposure while taking lisinopril?

Don't really think it should make any difference, what is the intensity of the sun? How long are you exposed?

Please do expect to hear from you, thanks & take care.

Have been off accutane for 3 wks, can I get normal sun exposure with sunscreen without worrying?

... about accutane sensitivity? Normally don't burn easily, but while on accutane had to severely limit sun exposure even with high spf lotion.

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

Has anyone gotten bad rashes on their extremities from BP meds?

If I am in the sun for very long I get a really ugly bad rash on my lower legs and ankles and sometimes on my upper arms. I am on Lisinopril and ...

Has anyone had a problem with sensitivity to the sun while taking Bydureon?

I have been taking Bydureon since February 2013. I was at the Jersey Shore for the 4th of July weekend and although tried to watch my sun exposure ...

I break out in red bumps and pimples after sun exposure, what could it be and how can I stop it?

After sun exposure I break out on my chest and neck with red bumps and little pimple like things. I have tried applying sun screen and not applying ...