Sun exposure while taking lisinopril?

Don't really think it should make any difference, what is the intensity of the sun? How long are you exposed?

Please do expect to hear from you, thanks & take care.

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

Seroquel - does the sun and sweating effect my seroquil?

my doctor has requested that i limit my sun exposure since taking seroquil... i want to know why.

Has anyone gotten bad rashes on their extremities from BP meds?

If I am in the sun for very long I get a really ugly bad rash on my lower legs and ankles and sometimes on my upper arms. I am on Lisinopril and ...

Ciprofloxacin plus sun and alcohol?

I was just prescribed Cipro for a high PSA..hoping its just a prostate infection. 500mg for the next 60 days. I am also taking a 7 day Caribbean ...

I've been taking hydrochlorothiazide for about a month. It says on the bottle to avoid sun exposure?

... guessing it can make me sun sensitive? I take it in the morning, with breakfast. I've noticed that just being out in the sun for a short ...