Sun exposure while taking lisinopril?

Don't really think it should make any difference, what is the intensity of the sun? How long are you exposed?

Please do expect to hear from you, thanks & take care.

Taking Benicar HCT and metorporal- going on a cruise- concerned about sunburn?

I am taking Benicar HCT 40/25mg and metoporal since March and it is doing well controlling my HBP to a reasonable level. Am going on a cruise end of ...

Find information on long term sun exposure to medications?

information on what cautions medications have on long term exposure to sun such as at the beach.

Seroquel - does the sun and sweating effect my seroquil?

my doctor has requested that i limit my sun exposure since taking seroquil... i want to know why.

Concerta & Sun or Heat exposure?

My Grand Daughter has been on Concerta since March w/great success noticed by family & teachers. However, as it started getting hotter this June ...

Has anyone had a problem with sensitivity to the sun while taking Bydureon?

I have been taking Bydureon since February 2013. I was at the Jersey Shore for the 4th of July weekend and although tried to watch my sun exposure ...