Sun exposure while taking lisinopril?

Don't really think it should make any difference, what is the intensity of the sun? How long are you exposed?

Please do expect to hear from you, thanks & take care.

Do I need to continue avoiding sun exposure after efudex application ceases (healing stage)?

I understand I should avoid sun exposure during the application period (which is 1 week for me). However after day 7 and during the healing stage do ...

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

Find information on long term sun exposure to medications?

information on what cautions medications have on long term exposure to sun such as at the beach.

Concerta & Sun or Heat exposure?

My Grand Daughter has been on Concerta since March w/great success noticed by family & teachers. However, as it started getting hotter this June ...

Sun exposure?

how long does tramadol stay in your system after you stop taking it. I only took it for about a week and didn't like the way it made me feel so ...