What is sulfam+tri tb used for?

It is bactrim. Its used for many infections, particularly bladder infections.

Tri-Sprintec - Switch from sprintec?

I currently take the Sprintec pill and it has been causing my acne to become worse. I have been taking it for 5 months and still nothing has ...

Tri-Previfem - I switched from tri sprintec to tri previfem and I have completed two weeks of my?

... first pack. Should I be good to go with unprotected sex? I take it at the same time every day and have been on it since October

Tri-Previfem - I have been on tri sprintec for years with no problems. Last month when I went to the

... pharmacy noone said anything about changing my prescription to tri previferm and after the.first month of pills I have found I am now pregnant. ...

Has anyone experienced side effects from switching from ortho tri cyclen lo to tri estarylla?

I started on ortho tri cyclen lo and took it for 2 months. Then I got switched to tri estarylla this month, and was given 3 more months of sprintec ...