What is sulfam+tri tb used for?

It is bactrim. Its used for many infections, particularly bladder infections.

Ortho tri-cyclen lo - is it common to get gall bladder disease with low estrogen pills?

I recently became diagnosed with gall bladder disease and had to have it removed due to the birth control ortho tri-cyclen lo. I did read the ...

Does Tri-Sprintec cause all over body itching? I've been on this pill for 4 months now (i believe).?

... This is the first birth control I've ever been on and I've read other forums where Tri-Sprintec users complained of intense itching but ...

Tri-Previfem - I have been on tri sprintec for years with no problems. Last month when I went to the

... pharmacy noone said anything about changing my prescription to tri previferm and after the.first month of pills I have found I am now pregnant. ...

Tri- Sprintec to Tri- Estarylla?

I just finished my three weeks of tri-estarylla and have been on the placebo since monday. With tri-sprintec i would just throw the placebo away, and ...