What is sulfam+tri tb used for?

It is bactrim. Its used for many infections, particularly bladder infections.

Ortho tri-cyclen lo - is it common to get gall bladder disease with low estrogen pills?

I recently became diagnosed with gall bladder disease and had to have it removed due to the birth control ortho tri-cyclen lo. I did read the ...

Tri-Sprintec - Switch from sprintec?

I currently take the Sprintec pill and it has been causing my acne to become worse. I have been taking it for 5 months and still nothing has ...

Does Tri-Sprintec cause all over body itching? I've been on this pill for 4 months now (i believe).?

... This is the first birth control I've ever been on and I've read other forums where Tri-Sprintec users complained of intense itching but ...

I've been taking Ortho Tri-cyclen lo for about to 2 years now and just switched to Ortho tri-cyclen?

... My boyfriend and I are sexual active we have been having unpretective sex for the past few months and i havent had a problem yet. But just how ...

Tri-Previfem - I switched from tri sprintec to tri previfem and I have completed two weeks of my?

... first pack. Should I be good to go with unprotected sex? I take it at the same time every day and have been on it since October