What is sulfam+tri tb used for?

It is bactrim. Its used for many infections, particularly bladder infections.

Tri-Sprintec - Switch from sprintec?

I currently take the Sprintec pill and it has been causing my acne to become worse. I have been taking it for 5 months and still nothing has ...

Does Tri-Sprintec cause all over body itching? I've been on this pill for 4 months now (i believe).?

... This is the first birth control I've ever been on and I've read other forums where Tri-Sprintec users complained of intense itching but ...

Is tri-linyah the exact same and tri-sprintec?

when getting my normal prescription for tri-sprintec birth control the pharmacist gave me tri-linyah and said it was the exact same and that I would ...

Tri-Previfem - I have been on tri sprintec for years with no problems. Last month when I went to the

... pharmacy noone said anything about changing my prescription to tri previferm and after the.first month of pills I have found I am now pregnant. ...

Tri- Sprintec to Tri- Estarylla?

I just finished my three weeks of tri-estarylla and have been on the placebo since monday. With tri-sprintec i would just throw the placebo away, and ...