What is sulfam+tri tb used for?

It is bactrim. Its used for many infections, particularly bladder infections.

Ortho tri-cyclen lo - is it common to get gall bladder disease with low estrogen pills?

I recently became diagnosed with gall bladder disease and had to have it removed due to the birth control ortho tri-cyclen lo. I did read the ...

Tri-Sprintec - Switch from sprintec?

I currently take the Sprintec pill and it has been causing my acne to become worse. I have been taking it for 5 months and still nothing has ...

Tri-Previfem - I switched from tri sprintec to tri previfem and I have completed two weeks of my?

... first pack. Should I be good to go with unprotected sex? I take it at the same time every day and have been on it since October

Is tri-linyah the exact same and tri-sprintec?

when getting my normal prescription for tri-sprintec birth control the pharmacist gave me tri-linyah and said it was the exact same and that I would ...

Tri-Previfem - I have been on tri sprintec for years with no problems. Last month when I went to the

... pharmacy noone said anything about changing my prescription to tri previferm and after the.first month of pills I have found I am now pregnant. ...