Can sudafed cause you to fail a drug test?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Will taking a M. Amphet salts 30 mlgs also known as adderaol make me fail my urine drug?

I go to a liquid methadome recovery center and take the liquid methadome every day. I am drug tested every other week. I also started probation and ...

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs?

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs but thier girlfriend takes hydrocodone and xanax daily and he ...

Testosterone Enanthate - would I fail a sport drug test?

Im a 50yr man utilizing test e 200mg once a week. my concern is I am active in some amatuer sports that could ask me to be drug tested. would this ...

Took large amount of sudafed and then failed my drug test. Was sick. Can this make me have a false?

... positive for Meth. Haven't done any Meth , need help to stay out of jail!

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.