the last time I tried to came off it I got sooo sick.

background:
I was so depressed, suicidal depressed. and when I first addmitted it, I was put on Mirap and Lexapro. Lexapro for depression and Miram mainly for sleep walking and night terrors.
that was over two years ago.
luckily my depression didn't last that long when battled with medication and therapy

Last year I started coming off of my anti depressants. I went from 20mg of Lexapro (the highest dose my country is legally able to give) and 30mg of Mirap to 5mg of Lexapro every second day and 15mg of Mirap every second day. last month I came off of both drugs. and I was sooooo sick. it was from the lexapro. I was contantly nausous every time I moved, dizzy, light headed, head aches, weak, shaking, and very moody.

I am now back on 5mg of lexapro every day. a step backwards.

I need to know if there is any success stories out there, and what you did to successfully come off it without getting sick

I can't take anymore days off work :(
please help