Suboxone - what will happen if i take percocet with suboxen?

It will make u sick as hell dont do that!!!

No, it won't make you sick, it just won't work.
The Naloxone in SubO only antagonizes should one try and inject the Suboxone, it's not a blocker otherwise. The Buprenorphine itself attenuates any opioid from targeting the Mu receptor.

It doesn't make you sick if you take percs or any opiate AFTER the suboxone. It will make you sick if you take the suboxone too soon after taking an opiate. That is due to the buprenorphine in the suboxone. The naloxone in suboxone only affects you adversely if you inject or snort opiates.