Suboxone - what vitamins are safe to take while taking isoniazid?

Hey eagle,

I think you are safe to take your vitamins with the isoniazid, in fact, the prescribing information recommends you take vitamin B 6 while taking isoniazid. Other recommendations include:

Take isoniazid exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these instructions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.

Take each dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water. Take isoniazid on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals.
If nausea occurs, ask your doctor if you can take isoniazid with food.

Take all of the isoniazid that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may begin to improve before the infection is completely treated.
It is important to take isoniazid regularly to get the most benefit.