Suboxone - How to treat PTSD ? And how effective in Ativan* in the treatment of PTSD ?

Ativan can help with PTSD. Any Benzodiazepine can help. I also have PTSD and take Xanax for my anxiety and notice that it helped with flashbacks and memories of my traumatic experience. Give it a try. If it doesn't work I would either recommend a shorter acting benzo such as Xanax or a longer acting benzo such as Diazepam. I hope you get relief from your PTSD as it's terrible to live with. I hope this helps. Good Luck and I wish you the best!