What's stronger vicodin or tylenol 800mg?

If you are taking 2 reg vicodin, you are getting 1000 mg of tylenol.

Is vicodin stronger than tylenol 3?

I was prescribed vicodin 7.5 -500 and I received M358 tablets which seem to be listed as 500 - 7.5?

Does that mean that they are 500 mg hydrocodone and 7.5 mg of tylenol? My dr.wanted to give RX strength of less tylenol. It is hard to tell based on ...

Would vicoprofen help with headaches?

I suffer from headaches often (stress?) about 5 to10 a month and have tried: Tylenol, Fiorinal, Trexemet, Vicodin and all of the otc medications. Had ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Wich one is stronger Vicodin ES 7.5 (750) or Lortab 7.5 (325)?

I was on vicodin everyday for 6 yrs. for fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis and now it doesnt help at all cause Im immuned to it so my doc just changed ...

Vicodin - I am trying to find an Opioid pain reliever with the least amount of tylenol in it?

I have discovered vioprofen, which I do not think they carry here in Northern california, as I have never heard of it being prescribed, my dentist ...