What's stronger vicodin or tylenol 800mg?

If you are taking 2 reg vicodin, you are getting 1000 mg of tylenol.

Is vicodin stronger than tylenol 3?

Does vicodin or percocet come without tylenol?

I have had back surgery. doctor says vicodin and percocet have tylenol and can't be taken together because theres much tylenol. Can you get meds ...

I am a chronic pain patient. I have taken several pain meds but none seem to really work. The?

... latest one was vicodin. It took 1500 mg to just ease the pain. I asked the doc for something stronger that required less pills. she prescribed ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Wich one is stronger Vicodin ES 7.5 (750) or Lortab 7.5 (325)?

I was on vicodin everyday for 6 yrs. for fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis and now it doesnt help at all cause Im immuned to it so my doc just changed ...

Vicodin - I am trying to find an Opioid pain reliever with the least amount of tylenol in it?

I have discovered vioprofen, which I do not think they carry here in Northern california, as I have never heard of it being prescribed, my dentist ...