What's stronger vicodin or tylenol 800mg?

If you are taking 2 reg vicodin, you are getting 1000 mg of tylenol.

OxyContin - I've been taking vicodin for 6 years,10mg/500 for the last 9 mo's.I don't like all the?

... tylenol I'm?I want to get away from taking 2000mg of tylenol daily.What mg of oxycontin would I need to replace the 40mg of vicodin daily?

I was prescribed vicodin 7.5 -500 and I received M358 tablets which seem to be listed as 500 - 7.5?

Does that mean that they are 500 mg hydrocodone and 7.5 mg of tylenol? My dr.wanted to give RX strength of less tylenol. It is hard to tell based on ...

Would vicoprofen help with headaches?

I suffer from headaches often (stress?) about 5 to10 a month and have tried: Tylenol, Fiorinal, Trexemet, Vicodin and all of the otc medications. Had ...

Does vicodin or percocet come without tylenol?

I have had back surgery. doctor says vicodin and percocet have tylenol and can't be taken together because theres much tylenol. Can you get meds ...

What is the difference between tylenol 3 and vicodin and which is safer?

I currently take vicodin on a daily basis because I have chronic daily migraines due to hypoglycemia... I am only 24 and we've reached a stand ...