What's stronger vicodin or tylenol 800mg?

If you are taking 2 reg vicodin, you are getting 1000 mg of tylenol.

I was prescribed vicodin 7.5 -500 and I received M358 tablets which seem to be listed as 500 - 7.5?

Does that mean that they are 500 mg hydrocodone and 7.5 mg of tylenol? My dr.wanted to give RX strength of less tylenol. It is hard to tell based on ...

Would vicoprofen help with headaches?

I suffer from headaches often (stress?) about 5 to10 a month and have tried: Tylenol, Fiorinal, Trexemet, Vicodin and all of the otc medications. Had ...

Does vicodin or percocet come without tylenol?

I have had back surgery. doctor says vicodin and percocet have tylenol and can't be taken together because theres much tylenol. Can you get meds ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Wich one is stronger Vicodin ES 7.5 (750) or Lortab 7.5 (325)?

I was on vicodin everyday for 6 yrs. for fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis and now it doesnt help at all cause Im immuned to it so my doc just changed ...

What is the difference between tylenol 3 and vicodin and which is safer?

I currently take vicodin on a daily basis because I have chronic daily migraines due to hypoglycemia... I am only 24 and we've reached a stand ...