What's stronger vicodin or tylenol 800mg?

If you are taking 2 reg vicodin, you are getting 1000 mg of tylenol.

OxyContin - I've been taking vicodin for 6 years,10mg/500 for the last 9 mo's.I don't like all the?

... tylenol I'm?I want to get away from taking 2000mg of tylenol daily.What mg of oxycontin would I need to replace the 40mg of vicodin daily?

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Wich one is stronger Vicodin ES 7.5 (750) or Lortab 7.5 (325)?

I was on vicodin everyday for 6 yrs. for fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis and now it doesnt help at all cause Im immuned to it so my doc just changed ...

Vicodin - I am trying to find an Opioid pain reliever with the least amount of tylenol in it?

I have discovered vioprofen, which I do not think they carry here in Northern california, as I have never heard of it being prescribed, my dentist ...