What's stronger vicodin or tylenol 800mg?

If you are taking 2 reg vicodin, you are getting 1000 mg of tylenol.

OxyContin - I've been taking vicodin for 6 years,10mg/500 for the last 9 mo's.I don't like all the?

... tylenol I'm?I want to get away from taking 2000mg of tylenol daily.What mg of oxycontin would I need to replace the 40mg of vicodin daily?

I was prescribed vicodin 7.5 -500 and I received M358 tablets which seem to be listed as 500 - 7.5?

Does that mean that they are 500 mg hydrocodone and 7.5 mg of tylenol? My dr.wanted to give RX strength of less tylenol. It is hard to tell based on ...

Vicodin - I am trying to find an Opioid pain reliever with the least amount of tylenol in it?

I have discovered vioprofen, which I do not think they carry here in Northern california, as I have never heard of it being prescribed, my dentist ...