Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Bipolar Disorder - does the combination of Lamotrigine and Geodon with Ativan as needed cause?

... extreme drowsiness usually or will this go away in time? I just added Geodon this week and I feel sleepy all day. I take 100mg of Lamotrigine and ...

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

Saphris - I have taken Geodon for years among many other meds?

I now have a new Dr. She has me on Geodon and Lithium, and other meds. She just started me on Saphris Friday, 5mg at night, and to take the Geodon ...

Geodon - Has anyone experienced this?

I have been on Geodon 40 mg for about 3 years now. When I first started taking it I felt immediately better. For a couple of months now I have been ...

Have you tapered Geodon?

My psych started me on Latuda 40 mg after stopping Geodon 40 mg and Lexapro 5 mg. I started getting sleep problems so I again started Geodon, but ...