Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Bipolar Disorder - does the combination of Lamotrigine and Geodon with Ativan as needed cause?

... extreme drowsiness usually or will this go away in time? I just added Geodon this week and I feel sleepy all day. I take 100mg of Lamotrigine and ...

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

Has anyone experienced any face/head twitching with Geodon?

My son has been on Geodon (100mg) for about 8 months with no problems and 2 days ago he started this twitch and it has gotten worse. I am concerned ...

Saphris - I have taken Geodon for years among many other meds?

I now have a new Dr. She has me on Geodon and Lithium, and other meds. She just started me on Saphris Friday, 5mg at night, and to take the Geodon ...

Geodon brand?

My family member has Medicare and some kind of advantage plan. She can’t take generic Geodon. She had very bad side effect. Brand is very ...