Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

Geodon - Has anyone experienced this?

I have been on Geodon 40 mg for about 3 years now. When I first started taking it I felt immediately better. For a couple of months now I have been ...

Have you tapered Geodon?

My psych started me on Latuda 40 mg after stopping Geodon 40 mg and Lexapro 5 mg. I started getting sleep problems so I again started Geodon, but ...

Does blurry vision from Geodon repair the sight after stopping medication?

I have had blurry vision in my left eye for 8 months. I had blood from pulling away from the layer in the mucus layer near the back. It healed some ...

Geodon brand?

My family member has Medicare and some kind of advantage plan. She can’t take generic Geodon. She had very bad side effect. Brand is very ...