Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

Does Lamictal make you sleepy like Geodon?

Lamictal sounds like a great medication for bipolar. I was just diagnoised 3 wks ago?I have heard so many good things about Lamictal. Did anyone try ...

I have experience sever memory loss problems while taking Geodon?

I am experiencing memory problems. Could this be from the Geodon? Also, my thought process has really slowed down, Has anyone else experieced ...

Saphris - I have taken Geodon for years among many other meds?

I now have a new Dr. She has me on Geodon and Lithium, and other meds. She just started me on Saphris Friday, 5mg at night, and to take the Geodon ...

Does geodon cause symptoms of complete restlessness and muscle pain?

Taking it 120mg at evening meal. My embarrassed son thought I was drunk. Could not talk without slurring words. Felt not high, but unable to sit ...