Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

Does Lamictal make you sleepy like Geodon?

Lamictal sounds like a great medication for bipolar. I was just diagnoised 3 wks ago?I have heard so many good things about Lamictal. Did anyone try ...

Geodon - Has anyone experienced this?

I have been on Geodon 40 mg for about 3 years now. When I first started taking it I felt immediately better. For a couple of months now I have been ...

Does geodon cause symptoms of complete restlessness and muscle pain?

Taking it 120mg at evening meal. My embarrassed son thought I was drunk. Could not talk without slurring words. Felt not high, but unable to sit ...

Does blurry vision from Geodon repair the sight after stopping medication?

I have had blurry vision in my left eye for 8 months. I had blood from pulling away from the layer in the mucus layer near the back. It healed some ...