Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

How many calories do have to consume with a dose of geodon?

I have been taking geodon for a long time and one doctor told me to just have a small snack with my geodon. My new doctor said i have to have at ...

Does Lamictal make you sleepy like Geodon?

Lamictal sounds like a great medication for bipolar. I was just diagnoised 3 wks ago?I have heard so many good things about Lamictal. Did anyone try ...

Saphris - I have taken Geodon for years among many other meds?

I now have a new Dr. She has me on Geodon and Lithium, and other meds. She just started me on Saphris Friday, 5mg at night, and to take the Geodon ...

Whenever I miss taking my geodon and that night I have an episode, the following day evening when?

... it's time to retake my geodon I can't remember the anything from the night I missed taking the geodon. Is this normal?