Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

Saphris - I have taken Geodon for years among many other meds?

I now have a new Dr. She has me on Geodon and Lithium, and other meds. She just started me on Saphris Friday, 5mg at night, and to take the Geodon ...

Does geodon cause symptoms of complete restlessness and muscle pain?

Taking it 120mg at evening meal. My embarrassed son thought I was drunk. Could not talk without slurring words. Felt not high, but unable to sit ...

Have you tapered Geodon?

My psych started me on Latuda 40 mg after stopping Geodon 40 mg and Lexapro 5 mg. I started getting sleep problems so I again started Geodon, but ...

Geodon brand?

My family member has Medicare and some kind of advantage plan. She can’t take generic Geodon. She had very bad side effect. Brand is very ...