Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Bipolar Disorder - does the combination of Lamotrigine and Geodon with Ativan as needed cause?

... extreme drowsiness usually or will this go away in time? I just added Geodon this week and I feel sleepy all day. I take 100mg of Lamotrigine and ...

How many calories do have to consume with a dose of geodon?

I have been taking geodon for a long time and one doctor told me to just have a small snack with my geodon. My new doctor said i have to have at ...

Geodon - Has anyone experienced this?

I have been on Geodon 40 mg for about 3 years now. When I first started taking it I felt immediately better. For a couple of months now I have been ...

Does blurry vision from Geodon repair the sight after stopping medication?

I have had blurry vision in my left eye for 8 months. I had blood from pulling away from the layer in the mucus layer near the back. It healed some ...

Geodon brand?

My family member has Medicare and some kind of advantage plan. She can’t take generic Geodon. She had very bad side effect. Brand is very ...