Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Bipolar Disorder - does the combination of Lamotrigine and Geodon with Ativan as needed cause?

... extreme drowsiness usually or will this go away in time? I just added Geodon this week and I feel sleepy all day. I take 100mg of Lamotrigine and ...

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

How many calories do have to consume with a dose of geodon?

I have been taking geodon for a long time and one doctor told me to just have a small snack with my geodon. My new doctor said i have to have at ...

Saphris - I have taken Geodon for years among many other meds?

I now have a new Dr. She has me on Geodon and Lithium, and other meds. She just started me on Saphris Friday, 5mg at night, and to take the Geodon ...

Does geodon cause symptoms of complete restlessness and muscle pain?

Taking it 120mg at evening meal. My embarrassed son thought I was drunk. Could not talk without slurring words. Felt not high, but unable to sit ...