Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

How many calories do have to consume with a dose of geodon?

I have been taking geodon for a long time and one doctor told me to just have a small snack with my geodon. My new doctor said i have to have at ...

Has anyone experienced any face/head twitching with Geodon?

My son has been on Geodon (100mg) for about 8 months with no problems and 2 days ago he started this twitch and it has gotten worse. I am concerned ...

Geodon - Has anyone experienced this?

I have been on Geodon 40 mg for about 3 years now. When I first started taking it I felt immediately better. For a couple of months now I have been ...

Have you tapered Geodon?

My psych started me on Latuda 40 mg after stopping Geodon 40 mg and Lexapro 5 mg. I started getting sleep problems so I again started Geodon, but ...