If your stomach is full of ulcers can one dose of meloxicam upset your stomach?

YES! Dont take NSAIDS when you have stomach ulcers! It is very dangerous and defintely NOT worth it.

Don't do it, you could end up bleeding badly. NSAIDS are very hard on your stomach.

Anonymous

Just for clarification, an NSAID is a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug. That is a pain med that is not a narcotic, or acetaminophen (Tylenol). IF your doctor gives you something for pain, tell them that you cannot take NSAID's due to ulcers. Also, tramadol can cause problems with ulcers.