I just started symbicort and am taking breathing treatments with albuterol. Any Problems?

Are you asking if can take albuterol and symbicort together?
Yes - you can.
Symbicort is used to prevent bronchospasm in people with asthma or COPD.
It contains a steroid and a long acting bronchodilator.
You will need another inhaler such as albuterol to treat an asthma attack - this is fine.

If you feel that Symbicort is not working and you are having to use your albuterol more often then you should see your doctor.

Anonymous

Hello 62Chevy. I have COPD and just wanted to wish you success using the combination. Hope they help. Regards, pledge