Stadol ns - how long will your eyes stay dialated after taking the nasal stadol?

Dose and enviorment related usual none to 6 hours.

Arrested for Doctor Shopping in Oklahoma?

Can you help me? I can’t stop this addiction to Stadol Nasal Spray. It’s a very strong opiate. The bottle info reads that there are 15-16 ...

How can I get migraine relief?

My current migraine is very severe pain, for 28 hrs now. I take Verapamil 120mg daily, & have tried 1 Norco Tablet, 1 Imitrex Shot, & 3mg of ...

Should I use stadol or something else, but no epidural?

I am a mother with 2 boys and I used epidurals with both but this last one didn't work so great. I know anything I use that is not an epidural ...

How long does stadol stay in youf system? I had 2 puffs of stadol within 12 hours of getting tested?

I took 2 puffs of the stadol nose spray at about 10:00 pm last night and I had a drug test today at work. They did the saliva test and the piss test. ...