Stadol ns - how long will your eyes stay dialated after taking the nasal stadol?

Dose and enviorment related usual none to 6 hours.

Arrested for Doctor Shopping in Oklahoma?

Can you help me? I can’t stop this addiction to Stadol Nasal Spray. It’s a very strong opiate. The bottle info reads that there are 15-16 ...

What is better for a migrane lhead ache stadol nose spray or fiorcet and would the soma I also take?

i also take soma for back pain i have never use stadol nose spray i know fiorcet pill work s but sometimes i have to take both my soma and fiorcet to ...

How long does stadol stay in youf system? I had 2 puffs of stadol within 12 hours of getting tested?

I took 2 puffs of the stadol nose spray at about 10:00 pm last night and I had a drug test today at work. They did the saliva test and the piss test. ...