Stadol ns - how long will your eyes stay dialated after taking the nasal stadol?

Dose and enviorment related usual none to 6 hours.

What is better for a migrane lhead ache stadol nose spray or fiorcet and would the soma I also take?

i also take soma for back pain i have never use stadol nose spray i know fiorcet pill work s but sometimes i have to take both my soma and fiorcet to ...

How long does stadol stay in youf system? I had 2 puffs of stadol within 12 hours of getting tested?

I took 2 puffs of the stadol nose spray at about 10:00 pm last night and I had a drug test today at work. They did the saliva test and the piss test. ...

Methotrexate - How long can you stay on it and what is considered a mild dose with out side effects?

I have had skin problems that continue to get worse as I get older and also have nasal, runny eyes and cough during allergy season which started ...