Please : specific and detailed informations concerning anemia caused by Trelstar?

Anonymous

Hi Emclovis,
Are you a pharmacy student?

Did anybody with prostate cancer after several years of surgery had any bad experience using gel ?

I was told by my doctor that any little or dormant remains of cancer in any part of the body, particularly prostate cancer could be activated or ...

Trelstar LA - what will happen after I get off of the trelstar?. I have had external beam as well as

... 2 4 month shots of lupron, will my cancer come back, we I be "normal again"

What is cheapest place to purchase prosteon--was just advised to take it.Live in Florida?

have prostate cancer--newly diagnosed--& may have to take hormone treatment.

Does cancer feed off Testosterone?

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer July 2011 cancer has disappeared alot and I also have type 2 Diabetes.I also have ED.my question is can I use ...

My urologist wants to do a prostiva before he sends me to a oncologist for prostate cancer?

... treatment. is this really necessary to reduce risk of urination problems caused by cancer treatment?