Will soma fail a drug test?

Anonymous

Soma (Carisoprodol) may cause a false possitive for morphine.

Take care,

masso.-

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs?

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs but thier girlfriend takes hydrocodone and xanax daily and he ...

Does ambien test positive for narcotics in a urinalysis drug test?

I am prescribe ambien, cogentinand soma. I attend a program and i want to know if I will test positve for narcotics?

Testosterone Enanthate - would I fail a sport drug test?

Im a 50yr man utilizing test e 200mg once a week. my concern is I am active in some amatuer sports that could ask me to be drug tested. would this ...

Medication - Does soma belong to any of these categories: coc Amp Pcp Thc Opi2000 If not then?

... what is it And will it show up on a home 5 panel urine drug test, that tests for those? Any other important info on soma would help. Thank you

I took 3 zantac in past 2 weeks then heard you could fail for amphetamines on a drug test so I?

... stopped. They were 75 not 150. Have I taken enough to fail a drugtest?