Withdrawal off Cymbalta is absolutely awful... I feel like I'm dying, physically... I did research and doc approved that 10mg of Prozac would help me with withdrawal b/c of its long half-life... so yesterday I had my first Prozac...

Did well in the morning and early afternoon, but come mid-afternoon, noticed I became unreasonably irritable and when I got home, hubby noticed I was hugely irritated. I later had a complete crying meltdown over something that wasn't a big deal. I then started to have suicidal thoughts... something that I have not had for a very long time, so I knew it was the Prozac.

I feel so much despair knowing the Prozac won't help me through the withdrawal. I am not taking it anymore. I know, I know, I was only on it for 1 day... but I am not about to go on a different drug that gives me suicidal thoughts and irritability when I am going OFF other drugs that have their own side effects.

I don't have any questions, I just wanted some comfort... I feel so hopeless.