Small white round pill GG - 21?

GG 21 is
Furosemide 20 mg
(Lasix)
Diuretic

Small white round pill?

could u tell me the name of the small white tablet with 10 on 1side, they r meant 2b similar 2 diazpian, also can b bought online apparently?

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

I found a small white pill with imprint 57 on one side and a D on the other?

Small white round pill imprint 57 and D

What is this pill - with 'Xd' imprint?

Its very small and round. Its so small all I can see is the " X" and I think the other letter is a small " d ". Its white in ...

0 answers 10 days ago