Small white round pill GG - 21?

GG 21 is
Furosemide 20 mg

What is this pill - with 'DO' imprint?

I found a small white round pill in my purse, and I don't know how it got there. It is a small white/beige pill with "DO" inside a ...

Small white round pill?

could u tell me the name of the small white tablet with 10 on 1side, they r meant 2b similar 2 diazpian, also can b bought online apparently?

I need help identifying a small, round, white pill with V (roman numeral like) and 01 on top?

Forrest brand drugs logo looks almost identical, in the way the V looks. So, again it is a SMALL, ROUND, WHITE PILL WITH A V ON THE BOTTOM AND 01 ON ...

What is this pill - with 'OC 10' imprint?

I have a solid white round pill. I was getting OC 10 anthey were small white round pill with imprints. now this white round pill has NO imprints at ...

What is this pill - with 'Xd' imprint?

Its very small and round. Its so small all I can see is the " X" and I think the other letter is a small " d ". Its white in ...