Small white round pill GG - 21?

GG 21 is
Furosemide 20 mg
(Lasix)
Diuretic

I need help identifying a small, round, white pill with V (roman numeral like) and 01 on top?

Forrest brand drugs logo looks almost identical, in the way the V looks. So, again it is a SMALL, ROUND, WHITE PILL WITH A V ON THE BOTTOM AND 01 ON ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I have a solid white round pill. I was getting OC 10 anthey were small white round pill with imprints. now this white round pill has NO imprints at ...

I found a small white pill with imprint 57 on one side and a D on the other?

Small white round pill imprint 57 and D

What is this pill - with 'Xd' imprint?

Its very small and round. Its so small all I can see is the " X" and I think the other letter is a small " d ". Its white in ...