Small white round pill GG - 21?

GG 21 is
Furosemide 20 mg
(Lasix)
Diuretic

What is this pill - with 'DO' imprint?

I found a small white round pill in my purse, and I don't know how it got there. It is a small white/beige pill with "DO" inside a ...

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

Small round white pill with no imprint?

I found a small round pill with no imprint on it in my sons room can some1 tell me what it might be?

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

What is this pill - with 'Xd' imprint?

Its very small and round. Its so small all I can see is the " X" and I think the other letter is a small " d ". Its white in ...