Small white oval 79 one side 3 on other side?

Is it possible the 3 reads E?

If so,
Pill imprint E 79 has been identified as Zolpidem Tartrate 10 mg, which is a generic version of Ambien for the treatment of insomnia.

I am wondering if anyone knows what pill i have found?

It is small white oval and small it has inprinted on one side 285X as well as rph. Please let me know what this pill is used for and the name?

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

What is this pill - without an imprint?

its white,small,oval shape has no imprints apart from the groove/line down the middle of one side to help with breaking it in half i would ...

What is small white oval pill with M 1 on it?

M 1 imprint, crease on imprinted side, smooth on back, white, oval, supposed to be Metoprolol 25 mg