Small white oval 79 one side 3 on other side?

Is it possible the 3 reads E?

If so,
Pill imprint E 79 has been identified as Zolpidem Tartrate 10 mg, which is a generic version of Ambien for the treatment of insomnia.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/e-79-14540.html

I have a small white oval pill with the letters "E" and "N" on it... what kind of pill is it?

I found a small white oval, possibly elliptical shaped pill in a bag i bought. On the left side is printed "E" and the right side printed ...

I'm needing to find out what this pill is. It's white, very small, oval shaped, with the numbers?

... 3663 on it. It is scored on one side with the number 5 on the right side of the score. Unable to make out the left side. It's white in ...

What is small white oval pill with M 1 on it?

M 1 imprint, crease on imprinted side, smooth on back, white, oval, supposed to be Metoprolol 25 mg

What is this pill - with 'N 2' imprint oval? its supposed to be clonazepam I just want to confirm?

Toronto, Ontario, Small white oval pill reads N 2 and it is blank on the back side.

What is this pill - small white oval with ( T | 1 ) printed on one side?

no other markings on other side found in the UK very small