Small white oval 79 one side 3 on other side?

Is it possible the 3 reads E?

If so,
Pill imprint E 79 has been identified as Zolpidem Tartrate 10 mg, which is a generic version of Ambien for the treatment of insomnia.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/e-79-14540.html

I am wondering if anyone knows what pill i have found?

It is small white oval and small it has inprinted on one side 285X as well as rph. Please let me know what this pill is used for and the name?

I have a small white oval pill with the letters "E" and "N" on it... what kind of pill is it?

I found a small white oval, possibly elliptical shaped pill in a bag i bought. On the left side is printed "E" and the right side printed ...

I need to identify a small white oval pill with 130 on it, I have no other information?

Would anyone know the identity of a white oval pill with 130 on one side?

Small white oval P 218 the other side has a 5 and is spilt?

found it want to kno what it is... also found small round white pills also with n 773 on it the other side is blank

What is small white oval pill with M 1 on it?

M 1 imprint, crease on imprinted side, smooth on back, white, oval, supposed to be Metoprolol 25 mg