Small white oval 79 one side 3 on other side?

Is it possible the 3 reads E?

If so,
Pill imprint E 79 has been identified as Zolpidem Tartrate 10 mg, which is a generic version of Ambien for the treatment of insomnia.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/e-79-14540.html

I have a small white oval pill with the letters "E" and "N" on it... what kind of pill is it?

I found a small white oval, possibly elliptical shaped pill in a bag i bought. On the left side is printed "E" and the right side printed ...

I need to identify a small white oval pill with 130 on it, I have no other information?

Would anyone know the identity of a white oval pill with 130 on one side?

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

What is this pill - without an imprint?

its white,small,oval shape has no imprints apart from the groove/line down the middle of one side to help with breaking it in half i think.it would ...

What is this pill - small white oval with ( T | 1 ) printed on one side?

no other markings on other side found in the UK very small