Small white oval 79 one side 3 on other side?

Is it possible the 3 reads E?

If so,
Pill imprint E 79 has been identified as Zolpidem Tartrate 10 mg, which is a generic version of Ambien for the treatment of insomnia.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/e-79-14540.html

I am wondering if anyone knows what pill i have found?

It is small white oval and small it has inprinted on one side 285X as well as rph. Please let me know what this pill is used for and the name?

I'm needing to find out what this pill is. It's white, very small, oval shaped, with the numbers?

... 3663 on it. It is scored on one side with the number 5 on the right side of the score. Unable to make out the left side. It's white in ...

What is small white oval pill with M 1 on it?

M 1 imprint, crease on imprinted side, smooth on back, white, oval, supposed to be Metoprolol 25 mg

What is this pill - with 'N 2' imprint oval? its supposed to be clonazepam I just want to confirm?

Toronto, Ontario, Small white oval pill reads N 2 and it is blank on the back side.

What is this pill - small white oval with ( T | 1 ) printed on one side?

no other markings on other side found in the UK very small