Small white oval 79 one side 3 on other side?

Is it possible the 3 reads E?

If so,
Pill imprint E 79 has been identified as Zolpidem Tartrate 10 mg, which is a generic version of Ambien for the treatment of insomnia.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/e-79-14540.html

I am wondering if anyone knows what pill i have found?

It is small white oval and small it has inprinted on one side 285X as well as rph. Please let me know what this pill is used for and the name?

I have a small white oval pill with the letters "E" and "N" on it... what kind of pill is it?

I found a small white oval, possibly elliptical shaped pill in a bag i bought. On the left side is printed "E" and the right side printed ...

I'm needing to find out what this pill is. It's white, very small, oval shaped, with the numbers?

... 3663 on it. It is scored on one side with the number 5 on the right side of the score. Unable to make out the left side. It's white in ...

What is this white pill - with '31' imprint?

The pill is small, white, and oblong shaped... not oval. in front of the 31 is a logo and it looks like a water spout. the other side is blank, but ...

Small white oval P 218 the other side has a 5 and is spilt?

found it want to kno what it is... also found small round white pills also with n 773 on it the other side is blank