Small white oval 79 one side 3 on other side?

Is it possible the 3 reads E?

If so,
Pill imprint E 79 has been identified as Zolpidem Tartrate 10 mg, which is a generic version of Ambien for the treatment of insomnia.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/e-79-14540.html

I am wondering if anyone knows what pill i have found?

It is small white oval and small it has inprinted on one side 285X as well as rph. Please let me know what this pill is used for and the name?

I need to identify a small white oval pill with 130 on it, I have no other information?

Would anyone know the identity of a white oval pill with 130 on one side?

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

Small white oval P 218 the other side has a 5 and is spilt?

found it want to kno what it is... also found small round white pills also with n 773 on it the other side is blank

What is this pill - with 'N 2' imprint oval? its supposed to be clonazepam I just want to confirm?

Toronto, Ontario, Small white oval pill reads N 2 and it is blank on the back side.