What is a small white oblong pill w/ 15 on one side and nothing on other?

I found a pill lying around, and I can't remember what it was prescribed for. It's oblong with a?

... pink tint and the number 12 on one side and the letter T on the other side. If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Need help identifying a pill?

found small white oblong white tablet with imprint pt5 on one side. the other side looks like a pair of parenthese

Please help i.d. small round white pill has a"P" on one side and other has "N" that is underlined?

I found these in my step sisters pocket while doing laundry. Please help me identify. I can't find them online I looked for hours. They are very ...

Need help ASAP identifying a pill please?

It is very small and round and white and on one side is N other side 25 also another pill is very small and white with TP on one side and 25 on the ...

I found a pill in my sons drawer and want to know what kind it is. It is small white oval/oblong?

Side a has a c and side b has a line in middle with a B on one half and a 3 on the other