What is a small white oblong pill w/ 15 on one side and nothing on other?

What pill is this?

It's red, small, round, and has the number '1' carved into it.

Please help me identify these pills!?

I found these small white pills, with no numbers or letters, just weird triangle shaped marks on one side.

I found a pill lying around, and I can't remember what it was prescribed for. It's oblong with a?

... pink tint and the number 12 on one side and the letter T on the other side. If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I found this pill mixed with my mothers medication she dont know what it is but thinks its for her?

its for her pain I cant find anything on it anywhere its a light pink oblong pill one side says 20 the other side either says OXN or NXO if anyone ...

Extremely small pale yellow pill with L on one side?

I found two of these under a friend's bed. I see that it is similar to aspirin 81mg but it is very small and the L or 7 is not black, it is just ...

0 answers 11 days ago