What is a small white oblong pill w/ 15 on one side and nothing on other?

Please help me identify these pills!?

I found these small white pills, with no numbers or letters, just weird triangle shaped marks on one side.

I found a pill lying around, and I can't remember what it was prescribed for. It's oblong with a?

... pink tint and the number 12 on one side and the letter T on the other side. If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I found this pill mixed with my mothers medication she dont know what it is but thinks its for her?

its for her pain I cant find anything on it anywhere its a light pink oblong pill one side says 20 the other side either says OXN or NXO if anyone ...

Hi! So I found a white small pill in my room?

This small white round pill is about as big as the average nostril (not very big) and it says 137 on one side and on the other side it's the ...