Small round white pill with a half moon and a 59 on one side and scored on the other?

Anonymous

Hello antbailey75. I researched and have been unable to find an answer. I will be searching and if I do find an answer to your inquiry, add it below as a comment. Best of wishes,. pledge

Anonymous

Hello antbailey75,

I take this medication and it is Lorazepam 1mg.

Lorazepam is used in the treatment of anxiety; insomnia; nausea/vomiting; sedation; panic disorder , and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines, miscellaneous antiemetics.

Read more at: http://www.drugs.com/lorazepam.html

Take care,

masso.-

My boyfriend takes these, lorazepam, to help sleep. Ive taken it before to help sleep it worked ok its not overpowering like xanax