Small pink pill with 20 printed on one side and oc on the other side?

Oxycodone HCI 20 mg

What is this pill - with 'L' imprint?

I found this small round pill that is pink or salmon colored and has a black "L" . It is 'printed', not indented, in the center. ...

Red/pink round pill with E250 printed on one side?

I found some pills in my mates room and I'm a bit worried becuase I've tried searching for them on the internet but can't find out ...

I have a small white oval pill with the letters "E" and "N" on it... what kind of pill is it?

I found a small white oval, possibly elliptical shaped pill in a bag i bought. On the left side is printed "E" and the right side printed ...

What is this pill - with 'PO' imprint?

Small Round White Pill. Has PO printed on one side, with the number 10 printed on the other. Does not appear to have a coating but develops a strange ...

What is this pill- pink/red with '36' printed on the side in black?

It is oblong shaped, pink/light red and has 36 printed on one side in small black ink. Any information would be helpful!