Small pink pill with 20 printed on one side and oc on the other side?

Oxycodone HCI 20 mg
Analgesic
(Oxycontin)

Red/pink round pill with E250 printed on one side?

I found some pills in my mates room and I'm a bit worried becuase I've tried searching for them on the internet but can't find out ...

I have a small white oval pill with the letters "E" and "N" on it... what kind of pill is it?

I found a small white oval, possibly elliptical shaped pill in a bag i bought. On the left side is printed "E" and the right side printed ...

What is this pill - with 'PO' imprint?

Small Round White Pill. Has PO printed on one side, with the number 10 printed on the other. Does not appear to have a coating but develops a strange ...

I cant figure out this pill: It is a small football shaped pink pill, with the imprint S 5 ?

It is a small football shaped pill, its light pink and it has an S 5 imprint on one side and no imprint on the backside. It is a little over half an ...

What is this pill - small white oval with ( T | 1 ) printed on one side?

no other markings on other side found in the UK very small