Small pink pill with 20 printed on one side and oc on the other side?

Oxycodone HCI 20 mg
Analgesic
(Oxycontin)

What is this pill - with 'SPL' imprint?

Large football shaped pill. One side is pink, the other side is white. The pink side has SPL printed on it. I can't locate this pill anywhere ...

What is this pill - with 'L' imprint?

I found this small round pill that is pink or salmon colored and has a black "L" . It is 'printed', not indented, in the center. ...

Red/pink round pill with E250 printed on one side?

I found some pills in my mates room and I'm a bit worried becuase I've tried searching for them on the internet but can't find out ...

What is this pill - with 'L' imprint?

Found a pill that is small, round, orange pink in color with a capital L printed on top. What could this be?

What is This Pill? It is small, circular, and pink with the numbers "79-54" printed onto it?

I found an unusual rectangular ziplock bag approximately 3 inches in width and 4.5 inches in length in the parking lot of my grocery store. Within ...