Small pink pill with 20 printed on one side and oc on the other side?

Oxycodone HCI 20 mg
Analgesic
(Oxycontin)

What is this pill - with 'SPL' imprint?

Large football shaped pill. One side is pink, the other side is white. The pink side has SPL printed on it. I can't locate this pill anywhere ...

What is this pill - with 'L' imprint?

I found this small round pill that is pink or salmon colored and has a black "L" . It is 'printed', not indented, in the center. ...

I have a small white oval pill with the letters "E" and "N" on it... what kind of pill is it?

I found a small white oval, possibly elliptical shaped pill in a bag i bought. On the left side is printed "E" and the right side printed ...

What is this pill - with '0E10' imprint?

The pill is oval. Pale peach/pink one half and the other half white. Printed on tne peach side is the letter g. Printed on the white side oe10.

What is This Pill? It is small, circular, and pink with the numbers "79-54" printed onto it?

I found an unusual rectangular ziplock bag approximately 3 inches in width and 4.5 inches in length in the parking lot of my grocery store. Within ...