How often is your site updated with new medication information?

Hello Pahlee. You might e-mail or pq the sites administration/webmaster for that question. regards, pledge

when you sign up on this site, it should prompt you to 'sign up' for allerts from the FDA or other alerts. go to your profile and your 'email preferences' and you should be able to get the new info with no problems.
good luck

"Information supplied by Multum and Wolters Kluwer is updated monthly and information supplied by Micromedex and PDR is updated quarterly. The date of last update is displayed at the very bottom of each page. News & Articles and New Drugs areas are updated daily."

Take care,

Pahlee 20 Jul 2012

Thank you so much for that answer,

Anonymous 20 Jul 2012

You are welcome.-