Levaquin - my mouth feels raw and the back of my throat feels blistered - is this a side-effect?

Levaquin

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects:

Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; headache; lightheadedness; nausea; stomach pain.

Severe side effects:

Severe allergic reactions (swelling of the mouth - this could lead to the raw felling in the mouth & back of your throat which feels blistered; it could cause allergic reactions in the face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); sore throat, please seek immediate medical help.

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/levaquin-side-effects.html#ixzz0ulazAA8h