Could I use silver sulfadiazine on a really bad sunburn?

Anonymous

Hello fluffy2009. I would say yes. Regards, pledge

Does Silver Sulfadiazine cream become toxic after experation date?

It has been stored in as recommended. I just hate to throw away something that might still be good even though it is outdated.

Is tiredness and no energy a side-effect of Silver Sulfadiazine?

Since I've been using silver sulfadiazine I've become extremely tired - I have no energy and honestly am sleeping most of the day, am also ...

Silver Sulfadiazine - should ssd be washed off between aplacations?

or should you leave it on during 14 day treatment cycle

After surgery I had a black area on my incision. I was told to use silver sulfadiazine on it. I?

... later realized I'm allergic to it (I am allergic to sulfa drugs but no one connected this). Next, my incision site separated and is now a ...

Im using Silver sulfadiazine on my 1 yr old as prescibed for a severe blistered sun burn?

I'm concerned of the side effects using Silver sulfadiazine, especially long term color change in the appearance of her skin as the ointment is ...