Side effects from stopping flexeril?

There shouldn't be any, it doesn't cause dependence.

I am concerned about some side effects, fast heart beat mostly how common is this?

I have been dealing with awful neck pain for a few years, I've taken flexeril and darvasat in the past with little to no relief. I have 350mg ...

After effects?

I am feeling after effects of tramadol, methocarbamol and flexeril after 5 days of stopping the drugs. Is this normal or should I seek help?

What are the side effects of taking Flexeril long term?

I have been taking Flexeril for TMJ and Fibromyalgia for 10 years, and would like to get off of it. I have had an pelvic injury and my muscles are ...

Wat r the side effects from taking flexeril wen u have hypertyroidism?

My friend is not sure if she can take this drug bc she isn't sure if she actualy has that but she does know she has some sort of thyroid problem

What do you do to correct side effect of flexeril in the case of numbness. And how long does it take

... to get the medication out of your system. Because it has been stop but he still have numbness .he had accident and his hands and legs became ...