Side effects from stopping flexeril?

There shouldn't be any, it doesn't cause dependence.

I am concerned about some side effects, fast heart beat mostly how common is this?

I have been dealing with awful neck pain for a few years, I've taken flexeril and darvasat in the past with little to no relief. I have 350mg ...

Omg,my body is burning and beat read?

the only new drugs so far that i was prescribed is flexeril,which i've been taking for almost a week,not side effects,the zoloft i just ...

After effects?

I am feeling after effects of tramadol, methocarbamol and flexeril after 5 days of stopping the drugs. Is this normal or should I seek help?

What do you do to correct side effect of flexeril in the case of numbness. And how long does it take

... to get the medication out of your system. Because it has been stop but he still have numbness .he had accident and his hands and legs became ...