Side effects from stopping flexeril?

There shouldn't be any, it doesn't cause dependence.

What are the side effects of taking Flexeril long term?

I have been taking Flexeril for TMJ and Fibromyalgia for 10 years, and would like to get off of it. I have had an pelvic injury and my muscles are ...

Side effects of stopping zetia?

stopping zetia for medical tests, now not feeling well. could this be from stopping the zetia.

What do you do to correct side effect of flexeril in the case of numbness. And how long does it take

... to get the medication out of your system. Because it has been stop but he still have numbness .he had accident and his hands and legs became ...

I recently got prescribed 10mg flexeril, I've tried other types of muscle relaxers but they all?

... made me super tired. I took one tonight for the first time, it's been maybe 20 mins; I've got really itchy, shaky, my hands and feet ...

Cyclobenzaprine - what medications can be used in place of Flexeril, already tried Tetaxalone, gave?

... me horrible muscle cramps, have previously used Indomethacine with great results, new doctor refuses to refill that Rx, despite having NO Side ...