Side effects from stopping flexeril?

There shouldn't be any, it doesn't cause dependence.

I am concerned about some side effects, fast heart beat mostly how common is this?

I have been dealing with awful neck pain for a few years, I've taken flexeril and darvasat in the past with little to no relief. I have 350mg ...

Omg,my body is burning and beat read?

the only new drugs so far that i was prescribed is flexeril,which i've been taking for almost a week,not side effects,the zoloft i just ...

What are the side effects of taking Flexeril long term?

I have been taking Flexeril for TMJ and Fibromyalgia for 10 years, and would like to get off of it. I have had an pelvic injury and my muscles are ...

Wat r the side effects from taking flexeril wen u have hypertyroidism?

My friend is not sure if she can take this drug bc she isn't sure if she actualy has that but she does know she has some sort of thyroid problem

Where can I find "Flexeril 10mg" - pentagon shaped?

This is the only medication which seems to have a possitive effect on my muscle spasms without side effects.