Side effects from stopping flexeril?

There shouldn't be any, it doesn't cause dependence.

After effects?

I am feeling after effects of tramadol, methocarbamol and flexeril after 5 days of stopping the drugs. Is this normal or should I seek help?

What are the side effects of taking Flexeril long term?

I have been taking Flexeril for TMJ and Fibromyalgia for 10 years, and would like to get off of it. I have had an pelvic injury and my muscles are ...

Wat r the side effects from taking flexeril wen u have hypertyroidism?

My friend is not sure if she can take this drug bc she isn't sure if she actualy has that but she does know she has some sort of thyroid problem

Where can I find "Flexeril 10mg" - pentagon shaped?

This is the only medication which seems to have a possitive effect on my muscle spasms without side effects.

What do you do to correct side effect of flexeril in the case of numbness. And how long does it take

... to get the medication out of your system. Because it has been stop but he still have numbness .he had accident and his hands and legs became ...