Side effects from stopping flexeril?

There shouldn't be any, it doesn't cause dependence.

Omg,my body is burning and beat read?

the only new drugs so far that i was prescribed is flexeril,which i've been taking for almost a week,not side effects,the zoloft i just ...

After effects?

I am feeling after effects of tramadol, methocarbamol and flexeril after 5 days of stopping the drugs. Is this normal or should I seek help?

What are the side effects of taking Flexeril long term?

I have been taking Flexeril for TMJ and Fibromyalgia for 10 years, and would like to get off of it. I have had an pelvic injury and my muscles are ...

Wat r the side effects from taking flexeril wen u have hypertyroidism?

My friend is not sure if she can take this drug bc she isn't sure if she actualy has that but she does know she has some sort of thyroid problem

I recently got prescribed 10mg flexeril, I've tried other types of muscle relaxers but they all?

... made me super tired. I took one tonight for the first time, it's been maybe 20 mins; I've got really itchy, shaky, my hands and feet ...