Side effects from stopping flexeril?

There shouldn't be any, it doesn't cause dependence.

Omg,my body is burning and beat read?

the only new drugs so far that i was prescribed is flexeril,which i've been taking for almost a week,not side effects,the zoloft i just ...

After effects?

I am feeling after effects of tramadol, methocarbamol and flexeril after 5 days of stopping the drugs. Is this normal or should I seek help?

What do you do to correct side effect of flexeril in the case of numbness. And how long does it take

... to get the medication out of your system. Because it has been stop but he still have numbness .he had accident and his hands and legs became ...

I recently got prescribed 10mg flexeril, I've tried other types of muscle relaxers but they all?

... made me super tired. I took one tonight for the first time, it's been maybe 20 mins; I've got really itchy, shaky, my hands and feet ...

Cyclobenzaprine - what medications can be used in place of Flexeril, already tried Tetaxalone, gave?

... me horrible muscle cramps, have previously used Indomethacine with great results, new doctor refuses to refill that Rx, despite having NO Side ...