Side effects from stopping flexeril?

There shouldn't be any, it doesn't cause dependence.

I am concerned about some side effects, fast heart beat mostly how common is this?

I have been dealing with awful neck pain for a few years, I've taken flexeril and darvasat in the past with little to no relief. I have 350mg ...

Side effects of stopping zetia?

stopping zetia for medical tests, now not feeling well. could this be from stopping the zetia.

Wat r the side effects from taking flexeril wen u have hypertyroidism?

My friend is not sure if she can take this drug bc she isn't sure if she actualy has that but she does know she has some sort of thyroid problem

What do you do to correct side effect of flexeril in the case of numbness. And how long does it take

... to get the medication out of your system. Because it has been stop but he still have numbness .he had accident and his hands and legs became ...

I recently got prescribed 10mg flexeril, I've tried other types of muscle relaxers but they all?

... made me super tired. I took one tonight for the first time, it's been maybe 20 mins; I've got really itchy, shaky, my hands and feet ...