What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Hi. I have been diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis (spondylitis), which is related to my ulcera?

is related to my ulcerative colitis. I took 2 injections of Humira and had terrible side effects- A very anxious feeling, mainly in my stomach, as ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

How long does Humira take to work for those with Ulcerative Colitis?

I've been dealing with moderate left sided UC for the past year and a half. I just began Humira and I have noticed no side effects or any change ...