What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Hi. I have been diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis (spondylitis), which is related to my ulcera?

is related to my ulcerative colitis. I took 2 injections of Humira and had terrible side effects- A very anxious feeling, mainly in my stomach, as ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

How long does Humira take to work for those with Ulcerative Colitis?

I've been dealing with moderate left sided UC for the past year and a half. I just began Humira and I have noticed no side effects or any change ...

Prednisone - ive been put on Prednisolone tablets, 25mgs at one n a half tabs a day for 7 days to?

... treat ulcerative colitis. can someone please tell me what kind of side effects im likely to experience as this is all pretty new and pretty scary ...