What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Hi. I have been diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis (spondylitis), which is related to my ulcera?

is related to my ulcerative colitis. I took 2 injections of Humira and had terrible side effects- A very anxious feeling, mainly in my stomach, as ...

Stomach ache after starting balsalazide?

Question for the community: I just started taking balsalazide and I got a stomach ache. Do those side effects start out and go away eventually or is ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

Is Balsalazide a good replacement for Asacol?

I have been taking Asacol for the past three years and it has worked wonderfully on my ulcerative colitis. However, my insurance will no longer pay ...