What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - What are the side affects of long term use of asacol supps?

I mean besides the ususal side effects,specially on the ulcers, and is this drug a steroid?

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Stomach ache after starting balsalazide?

Question for the community: I just started taking balsalazide and I got a stomach ache. Do those side effects start out and go away eventually or is ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

Ulcerative Colitis - I have been taking asacol hd for 5 years. my insurance changed and I can no?

... longer afford it. the doctor prescibed sulfasalazine and i had extremely bad headaches, missed a week of work because of it and i only took the ...