What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Stomach ache after starting balsalazide?

Question for the community: I just started taking balsalazide and I got a stomach ache. Do those side effects start out and go away eventually or is ...

Is Balsalazide a good replacement for Asacol?

I have been taking Asacol for the past three years and it has worked wonderfully on my ulcerative colitis. However, my insurance will no longer pay ...

Ulcerative Colitis - I have been taking asacol hd for 5 years. my insurance changed and I can no?

... longer afford it. the doctor prescibed sulfasalazine and i had extremely bad headaches, missed a week of work because of it and i only took the ...