What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - What are the side affects of long term use of asacol supps?

I mean besides the ususal side effects,specially on the ulcers, and is this drug a steroid?

Hi. I have been diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis (spondylitis), which is related to my ulcera?

is related to my ulcerative colitis. I took 2 injections of Humira and had terrible side effects- A very anxious feeling, mainly in my stomach, as ...

Stomach ache after starting balsalazide?

Question for the community: I just started taking balsalazide and I got a stomach ache. Do those side effects start out and go away eventually or is ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

How long does Humira take to work for those with Ulcerative Colitis?

I've been dealing with moderate left sided UC for the past year and a half. I just began Humira and I have noticed no side effects or any change ...