What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Stomach ache after starting balsalazide?

Question for the community: I just started taking balsalazide and I got a stomach ache. Do those side effects start out and go away eventually or is ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

Is Balsalazide a good replacement for Asacol?

I have been taking Asacol for the past three years and it has worked wonderfully on my ulcerative colitis. However, my insurance will no longer pay ...