What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - What are the side affects of long term use of asacol supps?

I mean besides the ususal side effects,specially on the ulcers, and is this drug a steroid?

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Hi. I have been diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis (spondylitis), which is related to my ulcera?

is related to my ulcerative colitis. I took 2 injections of Humira and had terrible side effects- A very anxious feeling, mainly in my stomach, as ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

Is Balsalazide a good replacement for Asacol?

I have been taking Asacol for the past three years and it has worked wonderfully on my ulcerative colitis. However, my insurance will no longer pay ...