What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Hi. I have been diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis (spondylitis), which is related to my ulcera?

is related to my ulcerative colitis. I took 2 injections of Humira and had terrible side effects- A very anxious feeling, mainly in my stomach, as ...

Is Balsalazide a good replacement for Asacol?

I have been taking Asacol for the past three years and it has worked wonderfully on my ulcerative colitis. However, my insurance will no longer pay ...

I have ulcerative colitis and have been prescribed Laxido Orange. On the leaflet enclose in the?

... Laxido pack it says don't use if you've got ulcerative colitis. Any comments?

Ulcerative Colitis - I have been taking asacol hd for 5 years. my insurance changed and I can no?

... longer afford it. the doctor prescibed sulfasalazine and i had extremely bad headaches, missed a week of work because of it and i only took the ...