What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

How long does Humira take to work for those with Ulcerative Colitis?

I've been dealing with moderate left sided UC for the past year and a half. I just began Humira and I have noticed no side effects or any change ...

Prednisone - ive been put on Prednisolone tablets, 25mgs at one n a half tabs a day for 7 days to?

... treat ulcerative colitis. can someone please tell me what kind of side effects im likely to experience as this is all pretty new and pretty scary ...