What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - What are the side affects of long term use of asacol supps?

I mean besides the ususal side effects,specially on the ulcers, and is this drug a steroid?

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

Ulcerative Colitis - I have been on Entocort EC 6-9 mg for over a year for both UC and collagenous?

... colitis. On 3 occasions I have developed severe infections. One was life-threatening and yet my GI continues to prescribe it. Help?