What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

I have ulcerative colitis and have been prescribed Laxido Orange. On the leaflet enclose in the?

... Laxido pack it says don't use if you've got ulcerative colitis. Any comments?

Ulcerative Colitis - I have been taking asacol hd for 5 years. my insurance changed and I can no?

... longer afford it. the doctor prescibed sulfasalazine and i had extremely bad headaches, missed a week of work because of it and i only took the ...