What are some of the side effects anybody incountered using balsalazide?

The link below has reviews, which you may find useful.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/balsalazide/

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Stomach ache after starting balsalazide?

Question for the community: I just started taking balsalazide and I got a stomach ache. Do those side effects start out and go away eventually or is ...

Have been taking 750 mg of balsalazide for over 7 years, have lost my appetite and about 15 pounds.?

... Is this normal? Diagnosed with colitis (not ulcerative). What other medication can I take that will not have these side effects?

Ulcerative Colitis - I have been taking asacol hd for 5 years. my insurance changed and I can no?

... longer afford it. the doctor prescibed sulfasalazine and i had extremely bad headaches, missed a week of work because of it and i only took the ...