Side effects for cefuroxime?

Serious side effects that you should stop taking medication and be immediately discussed with your doctor are an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, closing of the throat, swelling of the lips, face, or tongue, hives, or a rash) rash, redness, or itching, severe nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, mucous or blood in the stool, unusual bleeding or bruising.
Less serious side effects that you should continue taking medication but discuss with your doctor is bothersome are mild nausea, diarrhea, yeast infection of the mouth or vagina.