Side Effect - what neurotransmitters in the brain does the drug DDAVP effect?

The D1 and D2 dopamine receptors and possibly alpha adrenoreceptors.

See: http://www.springerlink.com/content/24e04246x3kep98a/

DDAVP - Is there danger in prolonged use of this drug? My 14 year old son has been taking it orally?

... for 2 months for bedwetting and I'm wondering how long he should take it

DDAVP - having trouble paying for this medication have applied at several discount companys. I?

... qualify but they dont have access to this drug. contacted the company Sanofi-aventis no answers. any help can give would be appreciated

Diabetes Insipidus - yes my insurance will no longer pay for DDAVP spray and cannot go off the drug?

... and need help cannot afford to pay for drug and I am disabled and on a fixed income and have been asking for help and so far no luck can you tell ...

Can you name the drug which might be responsible to effect brain's speech control area?

Shuttering might be due to a drug 's side effect. Please name a drug which can probably be responsible.