Side Effect - what neurotransmitters in the brain does the drug DDAVP effect?

The D1 and D2 dopamine receptors and possibly alpha adrenoreceptors.

See: http://www.springerlink.com/content/24e04246x3kep98a/

DDAVP rhinal tube is not been made anymore? I'm devastated!I use this form of DDAVP for 18 years!?

... the pills seem not to work very well on my body... please, help me!

I am on day 12 of starting citalopram. About 5-7 hours after taking my dose, I start to have?

... heightened anxiety. What I do not like it that it feels like my brain can't sit still. I am not dizzy, but it feels like my brain is almost ...

Diabetes Insipidus - yes my insurance will no longer pay for DDAVP spray and cannot go off the drug?

... and need help cannot afford to pay for drug and I am disabled and on a fixed income and have been asking for help and so far no luck can you tell ...

If Lyrica bind to the alpha 2-delta subunitof the voltage dependant calcium channel in the central?

... nervous system, and decreases the release of neurotransmitters; therefore does it make sense that since a EMG study tests nerve transmission, ...

0 answers 15 days ago