Side Effect - what neurotransmitters in the brain does the drug DDAVP effect?

The D1 and D2 dopamine receptors and possibly alpha adrenoreceptors.

See: http://www.springerlink.com/content/24e04246x3kep98a/

Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim - Is this med compatible with DDAVP?

I have an 11yo that periodically takes ddavp. He is currently on Sulfamethoxazole. Can he safely take both?

Can I lose wieght while on DDAVP?

I have been on DDAVP since 2004. I recently changed over to the tablet form. It is much more convenient to carry with me, but I have found that I ...

I am on day 12 of starting citalopram. About 5-7 hours after taking my dose, I start to have?

... heightened anxiety. What I do not like it that it feels like my brain can't sit still. I am not dizzy, but it feels like my brain is almost ...

Can you name the drug which might be responsible to effect brain's speech control area?

Shuttering might be due to a drug 's side effect. Please name a drug which can probably be responsible.

If Lyrica bind to the alpha 2-delta subunitof the voltage dependant calcium channel in the central?

... nervous system, and decreases the release of neurotransmitters; therefore does it make sense that since a EMG study tests nerve transmission, ...