Side Effect - what neurotransmitters in the brain does the drug DDAVP effect?

The D1 and D2 dopamine receptors and possibly alpha adrenoreceptors.

See: http://www.springerlink.com/content/24e04246x3kep98a/

Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim - Is this med compatible with DDAVP?

I have an 11yo that periodically takes ddavp. He is currently on Sulfamethoxazole. Can he safely take both?

DDAVP rhinal tube is not been made anymore? I'm devastated!I use this form of DDAVP for 18 years!?

... the pills seem not to work very well on my body... please, help me!

Diabetes Insipidus - yes my insurance will no longer pay for DDAVP spray and cannot go off the drug?

... and need help cannot afford to pay for drug and I am disabled and on a fixed income and have been asking for help and so far no luck can you tell ...

Can you name the drug which might be responsible to effect brain's speech control area?

Shuttering might be due to a drug 's side effect. Please name a drug which can probably be responsible.

If Lyrica bind to the alpha 2-delta subunitof the voltage dependant calcium channel in the central?

... nervous system, and decreases the release of neurotransmitters; therefore does it make sense that since a EMG study tests nerve transmission, ...