Side Effect - what neurotransmitters in the brain does the drug DDAVP effect?

The D1 and D2 dopamine receptors and possibly alpha adrenoreceptors.

See: http://www.springerlink.com/content/24e04246x3kep98a/

Can I lose wieght while on DDAVP?

I have been on DDAVP since 2004. I recently changed over to the tablet form. It is much more convenient to carry with me, but I have found that I ...

DDAVP - having trouble paying for this medication have applied at several discount companys. I?

... qualify but they dont have access to this drug. contacted the company Sanofi-aventis no answers. any help can give would be appreciated

Diabetes Insipidus - yes my insurance will no longer pay for DDAVP spray and cannot go off the drug?

... and need help cannot afford to pay for drug and I am disabled and on a fixed income and have been asking for help and so far no luck can you tell ...

If Lyrica bind to the alpha 2-delta subunitof the voltage dependant calcium channel in the central?

... nervous system, and decreases the release of neurotransmitters; therefore does it make sense that since a EMG study tests nerve transmission, ...