Side Effect - what neurotransmitters in the brain does the drug DDAVP effect?

The D1 and D2 dopamine receptors and possibly alpha adrenoreceptors.

Can I lose wieght while on DDAVP?

I have been on DDAVP since 2004. I recently changed over to the tablet form. It is much more convenient to carry with me, but I have found that I ...

DDAVP - Is there danger in prolonged use of this drug? My 14 year old son has been taking it orally?

... for 2 months for bedwetting and I'm wondering how long he should take it

I am on day 12 of starting citalopram. About 5-7 hours after taking my dose, I start to have?

... heightened anxiety. What I do not like it that it feels like my brain can't sit still. I am not dizzy, but it feels like my brain is almost ...

Diabetes Insipidus - yes my insurance will no longer pay for DDAVP spray and cannot go off the drug?

... and need help cannot afford to pay for drug and I am disabled and on a fixed income and have been asking for help and so far no luck can you tell ...